Sign in to follow this  
gavgnr

GUNS N ROSES....PLEASE PLAY AN UNRELEASED TRACK TONIGHT

If anyone from Guns reads the forums reasonably regularly let's hope they see this and it helps persuade the guys to perform a new track tonight.

I know it's a long shot, but hey if ya don't ask ya don't get, right?!

Happy New Year to all the band and everyone at Mygnr

Edited by gavgnr

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

Yes, I’m favour of an NYE presentation of an unheard GN’R track. Unsurprisingly. Or at least play Atlas over the speakers post-show as a statement of intent.

I'm glad to see some positive responses to this thread!

For me, I'd love to hear Atlas.

One day, maybe.....?

We have all already heard a portion of the Checkmate song, so why not bust that one out live? It would be a new song, without having to bust out something they don't want to debut yet.

As much as I would KILL to hear a new track, sometimes I wonder if it's threads like these that make Axl not play a new track. It's his way on his time...all the time. No matter if every single member posted a positive response, I have to believe he would only even consider playing something new if he felt like it. I know they played Civil War but it won a poll that they started, remember he's the one who said "This isn't Burger King , it isn't have it your way" lol.

Edited by uzi your illusion

Well, what's the point in playing a new track now, whitout the streaming (well, one that works, at least)? Odds are that we wouldn't even get a bootleg from that aside from some YouTube videos...

I would love if they played a new track AND release it, but I don't think they will at this point.

They don't even have to play the whole song, just a trailer/teaser to keep us hopeful? PLEASE???!!! :D

Maybe they didn't play a new song last night cuz it WAS broadcast... and if the dizzy interview

.. but I doubt were going to hear anything out of the ordinary tonite..

Don't get your hopes up. That way there is no disappointment if they don't. If they do however.... This forum will blow up!

And Axl knows how the littlest thing would please the hell out of us. Yet, he fucks with us. AXL THIS IS THE LAST STOP ON THE TOUR. PLEASE, SOMETHING SPECIAL TONIGHT?? Some of us have been on these forums for close to fifteen years. Through thick and thin. Throw us a bone Dex!!

They'll play something new compared with last night, I would assume. probably just a couple differences... maybe nice boys and POSSIBLY an unreleased one.

dane, he already added in shackler's and civil war. He can't add 100 songs to please everyone. I think he should add something new for a new year's eve show though.