2012 is The Year of Guns N' Roses

CoolRanchDressing

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bumblefoot, December 2011 (?):

bumbleface.jpg

November 2010 mate. I remember compiling that statement into this: http://www.newgnr.com/forum/index.php?topic=51719.25

Wow, thanks! And good to hear :)

" A GAMEPLAN FROM THE LABEL THAT AX APPROVES"

This, IMO is the one thing that slows GNR releases. Its not that the label doesnt want another GNR record, is just hard to get Axl behind an plan that is normal for a record release in this day and age....Axl sees it at as a "label problem." The label sees it as an "Axl problem." You do the math.

This, IMO is the one thing that slows GNR releases. Its not that the label doesnt want another GNR record, is just hard to get Axl behind an plan that is normal for a record release in this day and age....Axl sees it at as a "label problem." The label sees it as an "Axl problem." You do the math.

"... from a label that Axl approves."

Are the switching to another label? Is their contract with Geffen over? A lot of bands sign record deals promising 6 albums so maybe it is....

"... from a label that Axl approves."

Are the switching to another label? Is their contract with Geffen over? A lot of bands sign record deals promising 6 albums so maybe it is....

THE label. not A label.

I want new music by Guns N' Roses.

I want to hear the rest of the thirty second clips. I want a new GN'R record before a VR record.

What 30-second clips? Are you referring to the ONE 16-second Jackie Chan clip we have?

I thought there was two.

Nope, one of that song. And we have a live version of The General intro. And that's it.

But if we're including live stuff, you could also say we have live Silkworms.

Like most fans, my big hope for 2012 is that we see a new album released (or at least signs that it's on its way soon).

I have always wondered how much finished, or nearly finished material, they have leftover from the 'Chinese' sessions and whether it's enough for a full album. Axl mentioned in the TMS interview, that he felt the "right people made 'Chinese' and the other songs we did" (I'm paraphrasing slightly), so I'm hopeful that the remaining Bucket/Brain/Finck era material sees the light of day, as well as tracks from the current lineup!

Edited by GN'R Fan

I want to hear the rest of the thirty second clips. I want a new GN'R record before a VR record.

What 30-second clips? Are you referring to the ONE 16-second Jackie Chan clip we have?

I thought there was two.

Nope, one of that song. And we have a live version of The General intro. And that's it.

Is this one of them

http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=US#/watch?v=IIABzOU37m0

I thought there was two.

Is this one of them

http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=US#/watch?v=IIABzOU37m0

That's the 16-second Jackie Chan clip edited to sound longer.

Probably would have had a different album if it werent for the leaks.

Where can I ind the live intro?

The General?

Yeah. I might have heard it though

The General's intro was used as GNR's intro for their concerts in 2010.

That intro is so badass!