Anxious Disease - Last official 'old' Axl recording of the 90's?

WhazUp

I just recently heard this song by West Arkeen's band "The Outpatience" which was released in 1996. It features Axl on backing vocals and you can clearly tell that his voice was sort of transitioning between the raspy 90's vocals and the higher pitched vocals we heard later on. I have never really seen that much discussion of it here so I'm curious if anyone else has heard it?

Edited by WhazUp

I just recently heard this song by West Arkeen's band "The Outpatience" which was released in 1996. It features Axl on backing vocals and you can clearly tell that his voice was sort of transitioning between the raspy 90's vocals and the higher pitched vocals we heard later on. I have never really seen that much discussion of it here so I'm curious if anyone else has heard it?

It would be the last "new" recording Axl and Slash would be on

i had a thread deleted last night which was very similar to this thread so i'm not sure why it was deleted. but, i remember back around '90 axl had this duet with don henley "i will not go quietly". it was at a time that everyone was craving anything axl. even new rock stations who would never play don henley were playing it to hear axl's backing vocals. but, i cant find it anywhere on youtube. anyone a fan of this song?

Axl did quite a few songs with other artists..

Axl, duff, izzy and slashl were all on the outpatience album. It was Wes Arkeen's band. VERY good music, the whole album, its on iTunes.. On Itunes it says anxious disease only features slash, but Axl has the high pitched vocals used in the chorus.. also holds a long note just before the 2nd or 3rd verse starts that sounds awesome.. Very high pitched and raspy.

Alice Cooper ft. Axl and Slash.. Axls part starts at 21 seconds..

Steve Jones ft. Axl Rose.. Axl parts starts at 26 seconds..

We all know Axl was on sebastian Bach's and Gilbys and solo stuff too.

He was also on the Don Henley song I will not go quietly, its on itunes. He sings a high pitched raspy voice on the chorus..

Edited by Sprite

Yes,was definately a member of West Arkeen appreciation :thumbsup: