vegas 12/30/11

chicagocoma13

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like I said----I AM A COMPUTER IDIOT WHO CAN'T COPY AND PASTE-----If I found this clip 5 Times tonight-----I have no idea how someone who IS NOT A COMPUTER IDIOT can't find it

Here it is for those that can't search youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-3ePHX3ltk

thank you-----and what a bunch of #$@$^%$% out there

It doesn't show up in Youtube search:

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_type=videos&search_query=guns+roses+joint+vegas%2C+this+week&search_sort=video_date_uploaded

Like I said----I AM A COMPUTER IDIOT WHO CAN'T COPY AND PASTE-----If I found this clip 5 Times tonight-----I have no idea how someone who IS NOT A COMPUTER IDIOT can't find it

Here it is for those that can't search youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-3ePHX3ltk

thank you-----and what a bunch of #$@$^%$% out there

It doesn't show up in Youtube search:

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_type=videos&search_query=guns+roses+joint+vegas%2C+this+week&search_sort=video_date_uploaded

Wait - I think I know what is happening.

chicagocoma13 uploaded the video to Youtube himself and is fucking with us by making the video visible/invisible and then calling us morons for not being able to find it.

Seriously dude - fuck off.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-3ePHX3ltk&feature=player_embedded#!

I didn't find it despite typing what he said & narrowing it down to today's uploads over 20mins!! <_< This is the link when I clicked on the one he put on this site, hope it helps. It wouldn't take realplayer until I went to the link.

Happy New Year rock4

Ok, its done the same as him/her :D

Edited by rock4eva

Shows up every time in youtube search for me-----why is everybody against me ???? The footage exists------funny how sometimes when you try to help people you don't know----they are assholes----F**k Off

Hey calm down. I use youtube constantly & it didn't show up any way I searched. However I'm not saying you lied. Just that I tried everything & it didn't show up. :shrugs:

Thanks for putting it on here for us to watch. :thumbsup:

Also another funny thing is people saying he sucked during all but the last few songs last night, but just listening to parts of chinese and it's so easy he sounded good on them.

RIGHT !!!!!------the first 6 songs were killer -----especially Chinese and Jungle which are usually spotty....

Shows up every time in youtube search for me-----why is everybody against me ???? The footage exists------funny how sometimes when you try to help people you don't know----they are assholes----F**k Off

Hey calm down. I use youtube constantly & it didn't show up any way I searched. However I'm not saying you lied. Just that I tried everything & it didn't show up. :shrugs:

Also another funny thing is people saying he sucked during all but the last few songs last night, but just listening to parts of chinese and it's so easy he sounded good on them.

RIGHT !!!!!------the first 6 songs were killer -----especially Chinese and Jungle which are usually spotty....

"Sorry" just got pissed when noone would believe me

"Sorry" just got pissed when no one would believe me-----thanks for the props and to those who posted the 27 min clip

Hope everyone likes it------DJ was on fire IMHO

I am a computer idiot who does not know how to link----go to toutube and type-- guns n roses the joint 2011-----the clip posted is 27 minutes long and is Pro Shot # 1

Thanks for this dude ! I never doubted you :) I am a computer idiot too...

The Footage is great. I paid for iclips for last night but didn't see any because of the fuck-up of it all.

Much appreciated!

I am a computer idiot who does not know how to link----go to toutube and type-- guns n roses the joint 2011-----the clip posted is 27 minutes long and is Pro Shot # 1

Thanks for this dude ! I never doubted you :) I am a computer idiot too...

The Footage is great. I paid for iclips for last night but didn't see any because of the fuck-up of it all.

Much appreciated!

Thanks for the thanks !!!! I'm glad you enjoyed it as much as I did !! Hope we can get the full set soon

Just rewatched all the show.

My color review:

Chinese Democracy

Welcome To The Jungle

It's So Easy

Mr. Brownstone

Sorry

Shackler's Revenge

Estranged

Rocket Queen

Motivation

Better

James Bond Theme (Richard Fortus Solo)

Live And Let Die

This I Love

Riff Raff

Baba O'Riley (Dizzy Reed Solo)

Street Of Dreams

You Could Be Mine

Ballad Of Death (DJ Ashba Solo)

Sweet Child O' Mine

Another Brick In The Wall (Jam)

Gran Torino / Goodbye Yellow Brick (Axl Rose Solo)

November Rain

Pink Panther Theme/"Repeat After Me" (Bumblefoot Solo)

Don't Cry

Whole Lotta Rosie

Civil War

Knockin' On Heaven's Door

Nightrain

Madagascar

Patience

Paradise City

Red -> Sounded Bad

Green -> Killer

Edited by bumblecool

Just rewatched all the show.

My color review:

Chinese Democracy

Welcome To The Jungle

It's So Easy

Mr. Brownstone

Sorry

Shackler's Revenge

Estranged

Rocket Queen

Motivation

Better

James Bond Theme (Richard Fortus Solo)

Live And Let Die

This I Love

Riff Raff

Baba O'Riley (Dizzy Reed Solo)

Street Of Dreams

You Could Be Mine

Ballad Of Death (DJ Ashba Solo)

Sweet Child O' Mine

Another Brick In The Wall (Jam)

Gran Torino / Goodbye Yellow Brick (Axl Rose Solo)

November Rain

Pink Panther Theme/"Repeat After Me" (Bumblefoot Solo)

Don't Cry

Whole Lotta Rosie

Civil War

Knockin' On Heaven's Door

Nightrain

Madagascar

Patience

Paradise City

Red -> Sounded Bad

Green -> Killer

Exactly my thoughts

We know that GNR has an eye on us and no complaints came up regarding the uploading of the whole Dec 21st show on Youtube. So, is there any chance that anyone with an premium account could upload the whole thing in one part?

I'm working on making the show into a whole as one file as I type this, and then sometime tomorrow night I'll begin working on the DVD version, hopefully. :)

We know that GNR has an eye on us and no complaints came up regarding the uploading of the whole Dec 21st show on Youtube. So, is there any chance that anyone with an premium account could upload the whole thing in one part?

I'm working on making the show into a whole as one file as I type this, and then sometime tomorrow night I'll begin working on the DVD version, hopefully. :)

Thank you very, very much! :thumbsup:

Wait - I think I know what is happening.

chicagocoma13 uploaded the video to Youtube himself and is fucking with us by making the video visible/invisible and then calling us morons for not being able to find it.

Seriously dude - fuck off.

That must have been it-----"Ghost" you are so brilliant........