What are you listening to right now?

Zint

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Adele - 12, this album is good

God she annoys me. Everytime i hear that fucking song, that "never will i find someone like yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooou" i fantasise about ramming a fucking seville orange down her throat right when he holds that note.

Why? She's talented. You hating on talent?

Guest Len B'stard

God she annoys me. Everytime i hear that fucking song, that "never will i find someone like yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooou" i fantasise about ramming a fucking seville orange down her throat right when he holds that note.

How do you feel that she's talented? As in, in what sense?

As in, being able to song write and have powerful vocal ability. More-so than many many female artists out nowadays.

Guest Len B'stard

As in, being able to song write and have powerful vocal ability. More-so than many many female artists out nowadays.

Well i think they're shit. And i don't think her voice is powerful, i think its just...like, typical if anything. It's singing with a capital S and in this day and age of like, American/Pop/Make Me And Idol and Get Me Out of Here into the Real World, it's just like...common if anything...and trivial. It just grates on me and it's annoying. I don't think thats particularly a talent...nor do i think a voice is good based on like, range or what notes you can hit...to be a voice is as good as the passion it conveys...and how differently it does it to the others...and hers, to me, don't. It seems like everybody working towards a "good" voice, i.e. rangy and can hit all the notes in the whatever, are all shooting for the same thing and as such, all end up sounding very much the same....and as such, boring. It's like watching a classical boxer who knows every move in the book and if ultra defensive and skilful...but you could just have some concrete underpants wearing slugger whose 800 times more entertaining...cuz its more of a raw and passionate display. But yeah, each to his own and that, not having a go at you for liking her, just explaining myself :)

Wanna hear my idea of a cool female vocal? :)

Edited by sugaraylen