Slash tour dates 2012 - MyGNR official roll call!

Powerage5

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn, I'm going to see Slash in Québec and they just changed the venue. Initially it was at the salle Albert-Rousseau, a venue of 1350 seats, and they changed it to a 4000 seats venue because of the demand, and it's outside. I was happy to see him in a small place. I have to get new tickets now (in a special pre-sale for those who had already their tickets). I checked Slashonline and they didn't change the info but it's now at the Agora.

Anybody going to see Slash, next week in Amsterdam?

Need somebody to go with, nobody I know wants to go. I am to chicken to go alone, please???? :(

It's Slash!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Slash tonight!

Sounds like we might get rained on though. :shrugs:

I thought it was going to pour the whole night but luckily it only ended up lasting ten minutes or so. I managed to stay dry but the hose they kept spraying over the crowd throughout the night really started to piss me off though. :lol:

Awesome show in London though. Great set list with a few nice surprises. Slash was on fire. The old school blues jam he did before the Godfather was a nice touch and the usual Rocket Queen jam was outstanding. I enjoyed this show even more than Toronto in March.

I thought Bush was shit but maybe that's just me. The Bush crowd in the area I was standing didn't help matters. I don't think I've ever heard so many people say "Bro" in such a short span of time. Luckily they all moved out after Bush and I ended up pretty damn close to the rail on the left side of the stage.