Guns N' Roses tour dates 2012 - MyGNR official roll call!

Powerage5

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Might be. In Zagreb, I was too close (only two meters from the stage) and  later friends who stood further back told me they could see and hear everything better. I'll  be in the seating area this time (on the left, right above the stage) 

Might be. In Zagreb, I was too close (only two meters from the stage) and  later friends who stood further back told me they could see and hear everything better. I'll  be in the seating area this time (on the left, right above the stage) 

In Zagreb I was at fan pit too, now I took VIP (first time ever at concert), so will see. I don't think we'll have such a problem :)

is anyone here going by train from the direction of zagreb to split and has seating tickets?

Not me

I'm short on cash and still haven't bought the tickets and the last thing i want is to spend 6 h in a train without any acquaintances and wait from 3 am to 8 am alone at the train station after the show. it looks like i'm not going

is anyone here going by train from the direction of zagreb to split and has seating tickets?

Not me

I'm short on cash and still haven't bought the tickets and the last thing i want is to spend 6 h in a train without any acquaintances and wait from 3 am to 8 am alone at the train station after the show. it looks like i'm not going

inbox!

What do you think till what time show will last? I'm going on bus so if I miss the one after 2, I don't have any till 8 am, so I guess I've got same problem as rush

well yesterday's show was from 11.40 til 02:50 so I would be pessimistic. however, Exit was a festival so they might star earlier in split. but I figure if the show ends around 2-3am, and the daylight comes around 5am, so I guess those of us that get stranded can have a nicer time waiting for our transport and maybe hang out (which might be safer for those who are visiting split for the first time. Where are you from?

What do you think till what time show will last? I'm going on bus so if I miss the one after 2, I don't have any till 8 am, so I guess I've got same problem as rush

well yesterday's show was from 11.40 til 02:50 so I would be pessimistic. however, Exit was a festival so they might star earlier in split. but I figure if the show ends around 2-3am, and the daylight comes around 5am, so I guess those of us that get stranded can have a nicer time waiting for our transport and maybe hang out (which might be safer for those who are visiting split for the first time. Where are you from?

you're probably right. I'm from Zagreb

you're probably right. I'm from Zagreb

organiziran prijevoz il ideš redovnom linijom?