‎Guns N' Roses to perform at Sofia Rocks, in Bulgaria, July 8 2012

bumblecool

Finck, wind you're neck in. If you paid the 60 EUR or whatever it was and went to the show, then you can have an opinion. End of the day, you weren't there, so it hasn't ruined your day, there is one main set list for the tour and they chops and change a few tracks around once they get to the encore. That is what's happening, that is life, accept it.

I'm actually JEALOUS of this setlist, because half of the shows I went to on this tour were a couple of tracks short of this setlist. Ive been to 15 shows and i've never heard Used to Love her. This year Shacklers was introduced well into the tour as was Dead Flowers and 14 years for a bit. Axl doesn't change the setlist... He just adds more songs to the setlist. 3 hours and 15 minutes per show. Any other band would play 2 hours and alternate there set. I'd rather have a 3+ hour show where I can hear all the great songs.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if nobody cares don't say i'm on borrowed time or tell me 2 gripe somewhere else

this concert had a setlist. did this concert not have a setlist? did axl not sing songs from a setlist at this bulgaria concert?

axl did sing songs in bulgaria. axl did have a setlist of songs in bulgaria at the concert. but they were the same songs he sings at the last concerts on this tour

no change from axl rose singing the setlist at the guns n roses concert in bulgaria. i'm not happy about it

no guns n roses fan wanting CHANGE with the setlist at the bulgaria concert today should be happy

This cunt is seriously fucking boring! :rolleyes:

for the record, damn_smooth has just provoked, attacked, and insulted me on a guns n roses message board. breaking the forum rules on mygnr. take notice, highvoltage and uk subs

I'll do the same then! Fuck off you nobhead! :rolleyes:

a mygnr member posted the setlist for this concert in this concert thread. at this concert there was a setlist. in this concert thread i noticed the setlist posted was the same setlist as before. i'm disappointed axl didn't change up the setlist at this concert in this concert thread at this time

I was laughing because you said ''setlist'' 5 times in 1 post. But then I noticed you said ''concert'' 6 times.

Also, that last sentence makes no sense. Which is hilarious as well :rofl-lol:

she's making no sense on purpose to attempt to derail the topic. she's done this for over a decade on various GNR sites under various names (finck6, vegeta6, kenshin, queenie, queeno666, etc). pointing out how stupid her posts are will just make her happy. the only way to get rid of her is to not reply to her. she's like a disease and hopefully will be banned again eventually.

get off my tits

if nobody cares don't say i'm on borrowed time or tell me 2 gripe somewhere else

this concert had a setlist. did this concert not have a setlist? did axl not sing songs from a setlist at this bulgaria concert?

axl did sing songs in bulgaria. axl did have a setlist of songs in bulgaria at the concert. but they were the same songs he sings at the last concerts on this tour

no change from axl rose singing the setlist at the guns n roses concert in bulgaria. i'm not happy about it

no guns n roses fan wanting CHANGE with the setlist at the bulgaria concert today should be happy

This cunt is seriously fucking boring! :rolleyes:

for the record, damn_smooth has just provoked, attacked, and insulted me on a guns n roses message board. breaking the forum rules on mygnr. take notice, highvoltage and uk subs

I'll do the same then! Fuck off you nobhead! :rolleyes:

great way 2 treat guns n roses fans on a guns n roses forum

Guest Broskirose

42553836622996011726631.jpg

---

It's real! I always told myself it was a photoshop :scared:

Holy shit, is that Ashba on the side? I'd recognize those sausage fingers and those disgusting tats anywhere!