‎Guns N' Roses to perform at Sofia Rocks, in Bulgaria, July 8 2012

bumblecool

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GOD! Gunsguy gimme a break, i cant download them all at once xD!! hahaha... man, i have so much to learn from you as news reporter :thumbsup:

ontopic, besides you like the tattoo or not, its very well done... :book:

I remember her having all the DJ tattoos first and then gettin the GnR one, so, she must be a long time Ashba fan :lol:

I was at that very airport only month ago. I stayed in Sofia this year, about 10 minutes from the airport.

It's as rough as you like, atleast the part I got to see was. I got ripped off by a taxi driver:

From the airport to the hotel, he took me on a 30 minute journey, and charged me 40lev

From the hotel to the airport, I got a good taxi, the journey was 5 minutes, and he charged me 6lev.

..I guess 'the pissed-off rip-offs. Are' everywhere you turn..'

sofiaairport2012.jpg

Sofia Airport 2012 - Its small, neat, very modern.

bulgaria.jpg

Once outside, everything changes. The architecture looks almost horror film gothic. I had some love for it.

Usually we don't spend our time on the airport. So who cares about how it look like or the houses around it? May be only tourist who has experience

in Sofia :))).

Btw. in every city there is ugly houses

I was at that very airport only month ago. I stayed in Sofia this year, about 10 minutes from the airport.

It's as rough as you like, atleast the part I got to see was. I got ripped off by a taxi driver:

From the airport to the hotel, he took me on a 30 minute journey, and charged me 40lev

From the hotel to the airport, I got a good taxi, the journey was 5 minutes, and he charged me 6lev.

sofiaairport2012.jpg

bulgaria.jpg

Once outside, everything changes. The architecture looks almost horror film gothic. I had some love for it.

Usually we don't spend our time on the airport. So who cares about how it look like or the houses around it? May be only tourist who has experience

I like the house like the one in the photo. It was taken many miles away from the airport in a village. It was taken in what they call the Rock capital of Bulgaria, a place they call Kabapha. I really liked it there. Everything was great in Bulgaria, exept the one taxi driver. The beer is lo price to, which is always a plus. A bigger plus, the girls look good too.

sofiaairport2012.jpg

bulgaria.jpg

I like the house like the one in the photo. It was taken many miles away from the airport in a village. It was taken in what they call the Rock capital of Bulgaria, a place they call Kabapha. I really liked it there. Everything was great in Bulgaria, exept the one taxi driver. The beer is lo price to, which is always a plus. A bigger plus, the girls look good too.

:) Thank you! next time when you come in Bulgaria write me and will come and take you from the airport for free :).