Guns N' Roses - Graspop 2012

st0n3r

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great lineup! i think this festival is livestreamed. ive seen avenged sevenfold live at graspop last year via livestream... better quality than iclips :P by the way, im 'new' here, been following the forum since CD came out but idk why i never created an account...

great lineup! i think this festival is livestreamed. ive seen avenged sevenfold live at graspop last year via livestream... better quality than iclips :P by the way, im 'new' here, been following the forum since CD came out but idk why i never created an account...

Yeah, some things are livestreamed and stay online a good week after the festival. I managed to record a pretty great monster magnet show last year. If there is a stream I will try to do the same for gnr.

Graspop is one of my favourite festivals and it's only 20 minutes from where i live but it's a no go for me as long i don't know wich band is gonna play on wich day.

Black Sabbath plays on friday, Guns on sunday, so a combiticket is the only way to go. :P

Graspop is one of my favourite festivals and it's only 20 minutes from where i live but it's a no go for me as long i don't know wich band is gonna play on wich day.

Black Sabbath plays on friday, Guns on sunday, so a combiticket is the only way to go. :P

Where can you find the program ? I want to know the program of the day GNR performs

Edited by keescas

Awesome lineup. A very 'Metal' festival for GnR to headline. Hopefully they will be well received and there's not too many wankers that have the attitude that Guns are not heavy enough - what do you all think?

They were very badly received in 2006, and deservedly so. It was a shitty show and and they let people wait for two hours in the rain.

Edited by st0n3r

Awesome lineup. A very 'Metal' festival for GnR to headline. Hopefully they will be well received and there's not too many wankers that have the attitude that Guns are not heavy enough - what do you all think?

They were very badly received in 2006, and deservedly so. It was a shitty show and and they let people wait for two hours in the rain.

And therefore i'm surprised that they are programmed back as a headliner.

They were great in Antwerp. Also, the newspaper article wrote something about positive reviews about GNR shows in the USA. I think that is the most positive article regarding GNR I read here in the press in a long time.

Btw, GNR was also supposed to play in 2010, but since there was a problem with schedules, they had to book Soulfly last minute as a headliner. :shrugs:

Edited by st0n3r

They were great in Antwerp. Also, the newspaper article wrote something about positive reviews about GNR shows in the USA. I think that is the most positive article regarding GNR I read here in the press in a long time.

Btw, GNR was also supposed to play in 2010, but since there was a problem with schedules, they had to book Soulfly last minute as a headliner. :shrugs:

Schedules and the fact that Slash was booked the same day as G N' R.