Guest gunns5

Guns N' Roses- Chinese Democracy - Wav Isolated Tracks Released in 2012

Guest gunns5

ok thx

I got it right

yeah sorry about that, it was renamed the wrong song but I fixed it by making sure the name of each torrent corresponds to the right song, so just go by the torrent names and extract those once you downloaded it cause there correctly titled

cheers :P

Sorry for bumping both the threads but I missed the torrents whilst they were active. Can anyone hook me up with the downloads? many thanks.

Guest Gunns

demonoid's down, if it comes back up ill seed again

Guest Gunns

Demonoid is down for the long haul unfortunately :(

Gunns.....could you re-do "Skackler's Revenge" and "Prostitute" please? those 2 songs are only 16bit/44.1khz and do have some weird frequencies - probably just some converting mistake not done by purpose. but it would be awesome to have them as isolated pure 24bit tracks, too.

thanks!!!

Guest Gunns

guys im happy to seed the files at another torrent site, just recommend me what the best one is,

@lim666, unfortunately I didn't do the rips, and I don't have the equipment or exact knowledge on how to re-do it, sorry.

torrent pond has links to a load of sites. if there's any other way to file share these and post links i would be more than happy :)

Thanks!

@lim666, unfortunately I didn't do the rips, and I don't have the equipment or exact knowledge on how to re-do it, sorry.

thanks for answering!

but too bad, i mean...really!! those 2 songs just aint that killer quality like all the rest are! would there be a chance to contact the source again for this?

BUMP!

Alright guys, it's back on (not the demonoid, unfortunately), but it has been uploaded to gunsnroses tracker.

Edited by revivalband