[SPOILER ALERT] Iron Maiden - Maiden England 2012 Tour

Powerage5

Thanks for the info!

(why did they get pelted with eggs?) :confused:

Dunno, but Bruce had to go into a rant after the first song while Nicko got his set back in working order. He said something along the lines of "If you see another fucking Sharon wanker throwing any more eggs at us, make sure their arm doesn't come down in one piece". That rant segued right into These Colours Don't Run instead of the normal segue banter, so it'd make for an awkward transition if they just cut it (Which surely, they'd cut something like that).

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the info!

Dunno, but Bruce had to go into a rant after the first song while Nicko got his set back in working order. He said something along the lines of "If you see another fucking Sharon wanker throwing any more eggs at us, make sure their arm doesn't come down in one piece". That rant segued right into These Colours Don't Run instead of the normal segue banter, so it'd make for an awkward transition if they just cut it (Which surely, they'd cut something like that).

yeah there was some animosity carried over from the Ozzfest incident where Sharon had Kelly and a bunch of her friends throw eggs at the band on their last gig on that tour.

Thanks for the info!

yeah there was some animosity carried over from the Ozzfest incident where Sharon had Kelly and a bunch of her friends throw eggs at the band on their last gig on that tour.

Not to mention the power cuts, the flag issue, the altered intro tape, and Sharon coming on stage to call Bruce a prick. I don't know the whole story about the egg incident at Donington though, I believe it was just one guy doing it at Donington.

Looks like most of the dates are on Ticketmaster...presales start tomorrow...and Toronto isn't listed yet.

wtf? :confused:

If it's like it was yesterday, none of the Canadian gigs are yet...

Winnipeg and Calgary were up for a few days and Vancouver and another one went up yesterday.

But Toronto is up now so no worries.

Looks like most of the dates are on Ticketmaster...presales start tomorrow...and Toronto isn't listed yet.

Winnipeg and Calgary were up for a few days and Vancouver and another one went up yesterday.

Also the most expensive tickets of the tour. Glad I'm not doing GA for Toronto.

Is GA the top price of the tour?

Does that mean the first level of seats will be less?

Is GA the top price of the tour?

Does that mean the first level of seats will be less?

The best seats might be cheaper, it really varies venue-to-venue.

I wonder if Toronto is a bit more because they have Coheed and Cambria listed as playing as well.

Iron Maiden - Maiden England

Details: Iron Maiden, Alice Cooper, Coheed and Cambria Molson Canadian Amphitheatre

I thought it might be a typo...but I entered C and C in a Ticketmaster search and they came up as playing the Toronto gig.

Still don't know if it's true...but if it is...filming perhaps??

I wonder if Toronto is a bit more because they have Coheed and Cambria listed as playing as well.

Iron Maiden - Maiden England

Details: Iron Maiden, Alice Cooper, Coheed and Cambria Molson Canadian Amphitheatre

I thought it might be a typo...but I entered C and C in a Ticketmaster search and they came up as playing the Toronto gig.

Still don't know if it's true...but if it is...filming perhaps??

Not true. Maiden, Alice, and Coheed initially showed up for several of the dates upon being listed, they've since been changed to reflect who is actually opening. Toronto is just a bit behind as it was only listed today.

got my Winnipeg tickets. :thumbsup: love local rock radio presales.

Toronto didn't have a radio presale listed.

All 4 shows out west also had an American Express Front Of The Line presale listed..Toronto didn't.

All Toronto had was the fanclub presale and a Mobile phone app presale (that's all that's listed so far anwyay). :shrugs:

I love that there's no Seventh Son songs in the promo, and I love the little En Vivo logo down in the corner :lol:

I wouldn't take that as much of a statement, it's pretty much just their most popular songs and what most people want to hear. Seventh Son will bring it's ugly head out eventually, but I know you are more aware of that than I am.

I love that there's no Seventh Son songs in the promo, and I love the little En Vivo logo down in the corner :lol:

I wouldn't take that as much of a statement, it's pretty much just their most popular songs and what most people want to hear. Seventh Son will bring it's ugly head out eventually, but I know you are more aware of that than I am.

I know, I'm just saying I find it funny that the core of the setlist for this tour was nowhere to be heard in the promo. It's not like they couldn't have used Can I Play With Madness or The Evil That Men Do :P

I know, I'm just saying I find it funny that the core of the setlist for this tour was nowhere to be heard in the promo. It's not like they couldn't have used Can I Play With Madness or The Evil That Men Do :P

You'd think they'd have at least one of those 2 songs.