This I Love

Used To Love Her

Motivation (TS)

Dizzy Reed piano solo - Baba O' Riley

Street Of Dreams

You Could Be Mine

DJ Ashba solo - BOD

Sweet Child O' Mine

Band Jam (Another Brick In The Wall Pt. 2)

November Rain

Glad To Be Here (RT)

Don't Cry

Civil War

Knockin' On Heavens Door

Jam/Nightrain

Jam/Patience

Jam/Paradise City

Edited by Silent Jay

great show, loved every minute! they were late so people started bitching as usual but they won over the crowd immediately..So far I heard only positive reactions :) people around me seemed to have lots of love for DJ. Axl had quite a lot of rasp tonight! (not really on UTLH which I recorded but RQ and even YCBM was pretty good tonight!)

Edited by Sekh-met

Finally have a time to write few words about the show and post my pictures! I hope you'll understand everything, because my English sucks badly. :-/

Went to the show with my girlfriend, we were waiting in front of the airport since 1pm and I was third person who made it to the rail. Those first two decided to stand on the side so I were standing in the middle, just under Axl. It was raining a lot during opening acts so we were drenched and frozen. Luckily, rain stopped before Guns showed up, but still it was really cold and waiting 135 minutes was not very comfortable. There was a fan with a banner saying "Play: Oh My God" what surprised me because I didn't expect such a hardcore fans in Slovakia, haha. After two hours of waiting few fans were booing but once they hit the stage everyone was loving it. We were told that there were about 25 000 people which is awesome for a country like Slovakia. Show was awesome, Axl was in great mood, smiling a lot and more raspy than is usual these days. During the show, DJ was looking for my girlfriend and threw her a towel at the end of the concert. Just before encore, Kat came to us and ask my girlfriend how old is she and if she's alone there. I knew they want her to go to the backstage and asked Kat if I could go too, because I would love to have a photo with 4tus. After PC we were waiting for Kat, she came, but told my girlfriend she can go if she wants but only alone. I tried to persuade Kat but no succes. I dream last 4 years of meeting this band and now I was so close, but instead of me, it was my girlfriend, who prefers old line-up. You can surely understand how i felt.. I was crying during all the way home. GF said everyone showed up except of Axl, she took photos with guitarists and had a drink with Tommy (he was apparently quite wasted). At least I got Tommy's pick, but still...

I will try to post my best 14 photos from the show and 4 photos of my girlfriend from the backstage, hope you'll like them.

33naptx.jpg

2d94i7m.jpg

2zz4yt4.jpg

2vc93wm.jpg

352iupu.jpg

33nc1gx.jpg

Edited by DanielitoCZ

• 1 month later...