OFFICIAL Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Thread-First post vid

Birk

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Izzy and Axl have a fragile friendship.. it's one of those where if they see each other on a rare occasion, that's plenty. Some brothers see each other less frequently than they do,who knows how often Axl sees his brother and sister...

Probably more often than we think. Don't they work for him?

Maybe years ago, he hooked them up with college money and some work, but doubt that's still the case in their 40s.

Sorum told similar story of how Axl wouldn't tell them which song they were going play first. and he started playing one song and realized the band were play something else. maybe thats what the nightrain whistle was all about.

Sorum told similar story of how Axl wouldn't tell them which song they were going play first. and he started playing one song and realized the band were play something else. maybe thats what the nightrain whistle was all about.

Another undiscovered anomaly peculiar to GNR, Nightrain and Paradise City both involve whistles of different types.

Not to mention the natural Patience whistle,or the Civil War whistle,a bit of one in estranged sometimes,etc.

I'm having an epiphany.

I really wish they would of done an Up Close and Personal show in Cleveland this weekend. Would be a great chance for Axl to show off what we have right now and what is kicking ass. It is sad to see the media circus of GnR thou once again showing its face at a time when something like this should be made important for us the fans. They all need to put the past behind them and show the world that each original member has moved on in their careers.

I really wish they would of done an Up Close and Personal show in Cleveland this weekend. Would be a great chance for Axl to show off what we have right now and what is kicking ass. It is sad to see the media circus of GnR thou once again showing its face at a time when something like this should be made important for us the fans. They all need to put the past behind them and show the world that each original member has moved on in their careers.

:clap:

You know it is insane that an inductee is charged almost $3000.00 to bring guests with them (family) That is fucked up IMO

The ones who can't afford it, the record company usually picks up their tab. Keep in mind it's a non-profit so they can write some of it of. Axl has to keep the taxman off his ass.

The Hollywood star on the Walk of Fame, GNR's never been up, but it's usually fan/record company driven. Kind of surprised with the UCAP shows that it hadn't happened.

But one thing I'd like to see happen is AFD registered in the Library of Congress. It doesn't cost anyone money, it's just something you submit to them. Nirvana's Nevermind is in, so are a bunch of other albums, but not AFD.

lol Ron is completely ignored at 1:45... And just after, izzy talks about the intro right? (general)(1:58)

That was the first show at 2006 in madrid, 2hours late and they say there were a problem....yes if you see axl was not at the venue.

And about the reunion, i guess if i were Axl and back in the 90s i made the rest of the band to sign a contract to own the GNR name and the rest of the things, and right now i only pay musicians,and i gain most of the money of the contracts its really a bad idea to go back with the originals members ( and share the money with them)

I think is not hate,its that if they reunite,he would have to share a big amount of money with the others ,and right now im sure that he is not doing that with the rest of the band