OFFICIAL Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Thread-First post vid

Birk

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i must say it sucks axl wont be going there, and i didnt expect them to play especially after what Adler said, but its a good way to say goodbye to the old lineup for good, and im sure there will be some really cool video of them and hopefully have a chance to meet some of them during the weekend, and im still looking forward to Duffs show at the HOB. But now im going to get extremely drunk at the HOF

I could care less if he showed up or not. It's his choice really. No one is forcing him to go. I really didn't expect him to show up anyways, so why all the complaints?I mean

It would have been wise of Axl for one night to make amends with Slash. But we can't force Axl into that. That would be his own decision. Now Izzy not attending is his own decision too. I just think Stradlin likes doing his own thing right now and is happy and content. Should anyone force him to do this as well? I mean really, did you guys expect a reunion? Seriously, all this complaining needs to stop. Be happy Adler, Slash, Sorum and Duff will be there.

Sheesh......

Anyways, any word on Mr. Gilby Clarke if he will attend?

Edited by Death Star

Funny how noone cares anymore about the HOF, these members turned us onto to GNR, and I'm still excited to go, at least they appreciate the fans and I hope I can meet a few of them and possibly meet some other bands while I'm down there, and still looking forward to Duff tomorrow at the HOB. I think the original members should definitely play now especially since Axl won't be there, they deserve it.

I could care less if he showed up or not. It's his choice really. No one is forcing him to go. I really didn't expect him to show up anyways, so why all the complaints?I mean

It would have been wise of Axl for one night to make amends with Slash. But we can't force Axl into that. That would be his own decision. Now Izzy not attending is his own decision too. I just think Stradlin likes doing his own thing right now and is happy and content. Should anyone force him to do this as well? I mean really, did you guys expect a reunion? Seriously, all this complaining needs to stop. Be happy Adler, Slash, Sorum and Duff will be there.

Sheesh......

Why would Gilby go? He's not getting inducted...

Sheesh......

Why would Gilby go? He's not getting inducted...

To fill Izzy's shoes.

I will be arriving friday, and will be able to update from the House of Blues as long as my battery holds up,

Would be appreciated Birk!

Have fun at the HOF too...Duff and Slash will be there.

Worthy of witnessing live for those guys alone! B)

Cheer loud for them...they deserve it!

Guest gunns5

Someone should do a role reversal after gnr had to put up with in the past decade, and yell "where's Axl?!" during slash's speech :lol:

Someone should do a role reversal after gnr had to put up with in the past decade, and yell "where's Axl?!" during slash's speech :lol:

Where's that video of Kurt failing at playing at the opening to Welcome to the Jungle?

"yeah, I can't actually play this."

I will make sure my phone is charged full before I go to the HOB, and I will update for you guys

When are you hitting the road?

Picking up my rental car at 8:30am and maybe grab a coffee and on the way, its about 6hrs and i lose an hour, so im hoping to be there by 5pm or 6pm, depends if i stop. I dont even know what time the Duff show starts, but i assume 9pm. Im pretty sure a couple of people from the forum are going.