Sign in to follow this  
lukepowell1988

Where Do We Go Now!?

So fink and brain turned up in L.A tonight and right after the gig it would appear that Ron is saying his goodbye

i doubt asha will ever leave the band and tbh as much as i like frank i think axl knows who the better drummer is and who fits the picture better

so what do you think will happen next?

i think bumblefoot will go and fink will replace him ( can you imagine how great it will be with ashba and fink in the band writing music ? )

brain will take over the drums

and i expect a shed load of guests on the euro tour ( izzy duff and buckethead )

the rrhof is going to open the doors for guest spots from the destruction cast ...

on another note when do the 2nd show at London o2 tickets go on sale ?

If Fink were to replace anyone it should be Ashba...

Also, mountain out of a molehill much?

Finck simply cannot replace Bumblefoot. Their skills are completely different. By replacing Buckethead with Bumblefoot, Axl made it clear he wants a shredder as part of his 3 guitar combination. Finck is not a shredder. So if Finck was to come back full-time, it would be to replace either DJ or Fortus.

How do I feel about Bumblefoot leaving?

Not as gutted as when Slash or Buckethead left. I don't see GNR as a band any more, but as almost like an Axl solo project - in the same way as Nine Inch Nails are basically just Trent Reznor. Not necessarily a bad thing.

And it seems that if Bumblefoot leaves on good terms (basically due to ill health) then he can always still feature on any future musical output.

Have to say no way can Finck replace Bumble, not in the same league. If it happened say goodbye to estranged that's for sure

2 guitar players is enough to GNR.

Not when you have Buckethead/Bumblefoot parts

Yawn. These personal analysis threads...

These speculations are just ridiculous IMO. Last night didn't indicate anything besides a great show

I really hope this is a one time thing. Just very strange the way Bumble says what he said and Fink shows up.

Hmmmmmmm the wonderful world of GNR #puzzle

Have to say no way can Finck replace Bumble, not in the same league. If it happened say goodbye to estranged that's for sure

Why? I can the play the parts to Estranged. That means Fortus and Finck can easily do it, and they have a better sound than I do out of my shitty amp.

Loads of people have played with GN'R since 2006. It doesn't mean shit, other than Axl doesn't hold grudges with those people.

Edited by DaneisKing1389

I think I can tell you whats going to happen.

The band is going to tour Europe, play the same greatest hits setlist with CD songs sprinkled in, and then maybe another 1.5 - 2 years of nothing until we figure what continent the Chinese Democracy tour goes to again, next.

That's been the routine