Where's the slamming of Rod Stewart for pulling out of Small Faces HOF induction

GNFR2003

The poor HOF (yeah right), are gonna have a tough time making this a special night. Rod Stewart has pulled out of his reunion with Small Faces (Faces), with a mysterious "flu" bug that has just come up....if you believe that, I have some high dollar land in Manhattan for sale. The HOF is overblown, and increasingly struggling to stay relevant. They went for a hail mary trying to get GN'R to reunite (with plenty of assistance from Live Nation/Ticketmaster), and now the other hyped reunion won't happen. Bowie, McCartney, Waters, the Sex Pistols, etc...the list goes on for those who decided to pass.

The poor HOF (yeah right), are gonna have a tough time making this a special night. Rod Stewart has pulled out of his reunion with Small Faces (Faces), with a mysterious "flu" bug that has just come up....if you believe that, I have some high dollar land in Manhattan for sale. The HOF is overblown, and increasingly struggling to stay relevant. They went for a hail mary trying to get GN'R to reunite (with plenty of assistance from Live Nation/Ticketmaster), and now the other hyped reunion won't happen. Bowie, McCartney, Waters, the Sex Pistols, etc...the list goes on for those who decided to pass.

this is axls fault as well he caught the virus fuckthehallitis from axl who caught it from izzy

Edited by bran

er, on the Rod Stewart forum ?

Rod's ill. If he could have gone, I'm sure he would have.

\

no he would not have

read this interview, pretty much another member of the Faces predicted Stewart would not show up, this was from back in December:

From everything that I've heard, Rod is definitely coming and he definitely wants to perform with the band.

Oh, that's great! Finally. Well, I'll be happy if he does that.

He even put out a statement saying something like he's looking forward to the event.

Well, we'll see how that changes. [Laughs] It would certainly be wonderful. I heard that he actually didn't show up for his own induction, though.

Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/faces-and-small-faces-keyboardist-ian-mclagan-talks-rock-and-roll-hall-of-fame-induction-20111207#ixzz1s1PFczNm

He said he struggles with the old songs and been at the Rock Hall for others.. but that would be funny if he was a no show again.

No animosity with the Faces, he's gotten together with them and stayed friends with them, and he just recorded some things with Jeff Beck. I mean, I'd rather see Ron Wood working with Rod over Mick if Mick Taylor and Bill Wyman were back in the Stones. Most people would love that idea.

In his case, a flu would be legit.. he isn't young as much as he thinks he is.

He has his obsessions, except his involve model trains.