RNR HALL OF FAME LIVE COVERAGE

JimBobJoeJackJr

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most boring stream of all time

You ain't kiddin. Holy shit.

Somebody needs to start commentating! The Guns guys will prob be the last to arrive that is if they walk the carpet. They may wanna avoid Axl questions!

Comment From axl, n izzy r not going

Lisa Reed (Dizzy's wife): ''Just an FYI for those supporting the rrhof and dissing my friend for his honest and forthright decision. This establishment wanted to charge dizzy $3000 per person to attend his induction to their little museum. With the kids and parents and everyone close to him. This would have added up to $21000. Pretty sure He would rather spend that money on more meaningful things.''

Lisa Reed (Dizzy's wife): ''Just an FYI for those supporting the rrhof and dissing my friend for his honest and forthright decision. This establishment wanted to charge dizzy $3000 per person to attend his induction to their little museum. With the kids and parents and everyone close to him. This would have added up to $21000. Pretty sure He would rather spend that money on more meaningful things.''

yeah that's been posted like 25 times already..

yeah that's been posted like 25 times already..

My bad.

GN'R not being last really shows how important Axl and Izzy are.

There is no headliner. There is a jam at the end featuring a mixture of inductees. The jam is the headliner.

Never used that word, but no, RHCP are last now instead of GN'R, and you can't say that the order is irrelevant.