History Channel Hatin on Axl.....

Drayvin

Groghan do us a favor and stay over at gunsnfn. you're better off there lol and take sugaray's and dirtdyne's behinds with you smh...

I've actually never been to gunsnfn, so how could I "stay" over there?

And why do you say that anyway Nicc? Because I don't kiss Axl's ass in every thread? If you want a forum where people are not allowed to share their ideas about the band, unless it is 100% worship, then why don't YOU stay at HTGTH????

About 80% of what I post concerning Axl and the band is POSITIVE.

The majority of the negative comments I make are in reference to the fans on here who worship Axl's every move and who refuse to ever admit when he screws up. If you aren't one of those people, then my comments shouldn't bother you.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aliens.

Why has nobody posted that picture already? History Channel is a sad bunch of hacks.

The hypocrisy circles around endlessly here. Count the number of people who just swarmed in to yell at the OP for sharing his opinion.

Anyway, History Channel is just a laughingstock and I don't really give a shit about the arguments here. I'm just kind of sad that instead of everyone taking the chance to mock the NaziUFO Channel, another one of these stupid butl licker/sharing my opinion/Axl needs Mywhatever arguments has started up again. They're so boring.

Why haven't I slept in four days?

Aliens.

Edited by Flayer

Oh groghan, we all know you're just starved for attention. Quit pretending otherwise.

I'm starved for attention for posting on a GnR forum? The same forum YOU post on. But sure, whatever you say.

Now back on topic.....

Oh groghan, we all know you're just starved for attention. Quit pretending otherwise.

I'm starved for attention for posting on a GnR forum? The same forum YOU post on. But sure, whatever you say.

Now back on topic.....

Did I say "for posting on a GnR forum"?? No. I didn't. You, sugarraytard, drmabuse, and the like all are preemptive anti-Axl cupcakes as evidenced right here, in this very thread. Seriously. You people just LIVE for the moment you can cupcake a thread like this, and "enlighten" all us ignorant "pro-Axl" rubes. Gimme a fuckin break, it's so obvious. But I bet it really burned you up when that one poster told you to go back to gnfnr. And aha, there it is: over there you're just another in a long line of unhappy-in-life anti-Axl crusaders. But over here, you're a bit more "special." You get more attention with your snarky commentary. Which is exactly what you want: attention. What was that? Did I hear something?

Back on topic: the history channel needs Axl to boost their ratings. Plain and simple. Cut and dried. The ninja task force told me that.

And you're doing exactly what they want you to do. Draw yet more viewers to their shows in a sense of mock outrage.

nah, i really doubt a couple hundred people on a message board is going to significantly bolster their ratings. history channel isn't exactly struggling for ratings.

just smug wannabe comedians who take pop culture pot shots.

Now back on topic.....

Did I say "for posting on a GnR forum"?? No. I didn't. You, sugarraytard, drmabuse, and the like all are preemptive anti-Axl cupcakes as evidenced right here, in this very thread. Seriously. You people just LIVE for the moment you can cupcake a thread like this, and "enlighten" all us ignorant "pro-Axl" rubes. Gimme a fuckin break, it's so obvious. But I bet it really burned you up when that one poster told you to go back to gnfnr. And aha, there it is: over there you're just another in a long line of unhappy-in-life anti-Axl crusaders. But over here, you're a bit more "special." You get more attention with your snarky commentary. Which is exactly what you want: attention. What was that? Did I hear something?

Back on topic: the history channel needs Axl to boost their ratings. Plain and simple. Cut and dried. The ninja task force told me that.

To be honest, Groghan is not a cupcake. He has just become fed up with the whole situation of Axl not releasing new music. As have I, although I'm less vocal about it and tend not to post as much as I used to. You really have not seen anti-Axl cupcakes if you consider Groghan one...

I just caught the closing credits of the show while flipping around, those are the guys that used to host that ESPN Classic show, Cheap Seats. It was like MST3K, where they would comment on old, terrible sports on tv instead of old, terrible movies.

Now back on topic.....

To be honest, Groghan is not a cupcake. He has just become fed up with the whole situation of Axl not releasing new music. As have I, although I'm less vocal about it and tend not to post as much as I used to. You really have not seen anti-Axl cupcakes if you consider Groghan one...

After a certain number of years go by, you have to stop hoping someone will start steering the ship in the right direction, and realize that the ship is being continuously steered in a circle, and is not actually going anywhere.

Now back on topic.....

Thanks Young.

For years I was labeled an Axl Nutter. But now the new kids on the forum label me a hater because I don't take Axl's side on every issue.

The majority of my posts concerning Axl and the band are positive. It is just his worshippers that draw the most negative comments.

Popcorn pretty much described himself with his delusional rant. Nothing anybody has said on this forum has ever made me mad, or think about the forum when out in real life. The day I do that is the day I would unhook the internet.

And unhappy in life? Gotta love the posters who have to resort to personal attacks to try and make themselves feel better.

The Axl worshippers on here act like anybody not constantly kissing Axl's ass do so because they are angry people in real life.....while they attack and insult people on a daily basis.

But u keep insulting me popcorn and letting my posts get to you......you keep carrying the grudge, kid.

Edited by Groghan

Urgh... for fucks sake, they just took a cheap pot shot at Axl's looks so no need to get all bent outta shape. The fact that it's the History Channel makes it very ridiculous (I still can believe it... the history channel...) but the fact is that if you are famous (with a bad rep in general) and you let your looks slip then people are gonna take jabs at it. It's a fact, it happens everywhere and Axl just makes himself an easy target.

Yes the History Channel sucks (but in general, not solely because of this).

I don't fucking care about what or why Apollo/Groghan does what he does or "where people should be posting" or if people are "Axl worshipers"/"Nutters" or not. This type of stupid bickering happens on every fucking thread to the point where it takes over the topic of discussion and I sick of it. Please take all personal vendettas to PM so that the rest of us can browse through the thread headache-free.

Thank you. :violin:

Edited by KiraMPD

Now back on topic.....

Ya I remember years.. maybe just many months... ago it seemed to me Groghan was leaning the other way in "the great GNR debate" but over time he's just got fed up with everything and being he's such a genuine, big, fan sometimes the diehards from the Church of Saint Axl take offense.

On a side note does anyone get a mental picture of a middle aged man clenching his teeth, breaking pencils, and ripping out his hair in anger when they read Popcorn's posts? He takes shit so so seriously.

I just caught the closing credits of the show while flipping around, those are the guys that used to host that ESPN Classic show, Cheap Seats. It was like MST3K, where they would comment on old, terrible sports on tv instead of old, terrible movies.

MST3K was the shit!

Whatever. Axl just got more pussy on his way to the bathroom this morning than those two dweebs will get in their whole lives combined.

Second- Axl's not the "pin-up" poster-boy of 1991 (i.e. 21 years ago) any more- but he ain't "fat". Some people really need to get out more...

MST3K was the shit!

+3000

You both just need to give up and stop whining and complaining about every little thing that doesn't make you happy. You can't just enjoy the ride, you both have to bitch and moan incessantly. Sorry, the truth hurts.

Popcorn pretty much described himself with his delusional rant. Nothing anybody has said on this forum has ever made me mad, or think about the forum when out in real life. The day I do that is the day I would unhook the internet.

And unhappy in life? Gotta love the posters who have to resort to personal attacks to try and make themselves feel better.

The Axl worshippers on here act like anybody not constantly kissing Axl's ass do so because they are angry people in real life.....while they attack and insult people on a daily basis.

But u keep insulting me popcorn and letting my posts get to you......you keep carrying the grudge, kid.

Wow that was very profound. Dude no offense, but you're obviously deeply unhappy about something in your life. Maybe it's just GnR, maybe it's something else, maybe both. But I don't care if you've calculated the statistical percentage of how many of your posts are "positive." The bottom line is, your posting history demonstrates quite clearly how unhappy you are. Yet... yet... you keep coming back for more. Why? Tell me, why do you you keep coming back to share your unhappiness with the rest of us? Maybe at some point, it's just time to let go. But hey, don't let go on my account. I love watching Axl drive you people bonkers.

Ya I remember years.. maybe just many months... ago it seemed to me Groghan was leaning the other way in "the great GNR debate" but over time he's just got fed up with everything and being he's such a genuine, big, fan sometimes the diehards from the Church of Saint Axl take offense.

On a side note does anyone get a mental picture of a middle aged man clenching his teeth, breaking pencils, and ripping out his hair in anger when they read Popcorn's posts? He takes shit so so seriously.

Gee, for someone who joined on March 20th, it's interesting to see you say "ya i remember years... maybe just many months ago it seemed to me Groghan was leaning the other way." Which means you had an alt account for at least part of that time, as the forum was not publicly browsable for many months. Which means you're either a banned poster, or a lifer cupcake. So who's the middle aged man clenching teeth and breaking pencils? Who's the person taking shit so seriously that you have to resort to creating multiple alt accounts? Oh right, that would be you. Good luck with all the alt accounts, I'm sure that is a major accomplishment for you. Let me know if you want to compare pictures, sweetie, since you went there.

Urgh... for fucks sake, they just took a cheap pot shot at Axl's looks so no need to get all bent outta shape. The fact that it's the History Channel makes it very ridiculous (I still can believe it... the history channel...) but the fact is that if you are famous (with a bad rep in general) and you let your looks slip then people are gonna take jabs at it. It's a fact, it happens everywhere and Axl just makes himself an easy target.

Yes the History Channel sucks (but in general, not solely because of this).

I don't fucking care about what or why Apollo/Groghan does what he does or "where people should be posting" or if people are "Axl worshipers"/"Nutters" or not. This type of stupid bickering happens on every fucking thread to the point where it takes over the topic of discussion and I sick of it. Please take all personal vendettas to PM so that the rest of us can browse through the thread headache-free.

Thank you. :violin:

Great post +1

History Channel makes fun of Axl?

Who cares?

They aren't relevant these days, so i don't give a fuck about their mumblings.