Live stream - 31 May - O2 London

SeBaZ

https://www.facebook.com/youinconcert/app_408810059142305

CANCELLED

Dear fan,

Due to the high demand for delayed viewing the band has decided to record the show rather than stream it live. The concert will be made available as video on demand in a few weeks time so that fans all over the world can watch it at their convenience.

On behalf of the band, please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Purchased tickets will be refunded within the next 24 hours.

Refund payments can take a few days to clear.

If you have any queries please contact support@invideous.com

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome! By that time I hope we have Shacklers and maybe even Catcher/Prostitute back in the set. Maybe If The World...? Axl's voice will be in a better shape, no doubt. Im loving these livestreams...it is really nice having a manager that actually cares about the band and the fans! Hope to hear Ron's new solo as well :)

Awesome! By that time I hope we have Shacklers and maybe even Catcher/Prostitute back in the set. Maybe If The World...? Axl's voice will be in a better shape, no doubt. Im loving these livestreams...it is really nice having a manager that actually cares about the band and the fans! Hope to hear Ron's new solo as well :)

Yeah, I can get used to it. :)

But they better work right with the sound, the last one was terrible.

I'd say don't buy it if you are going on the 1st mate, you can always watch it later, and i agree people who bitch and whine about everything, it's 3 quid for a 3 hour show, just losers

really? if someone said they didn't want to pay $5 to watch a movie for the 100th time, would you say the same thing? i think it's fair for one to say they are not going to buy the pay per view because you're bored with the setlist.

I love live streams, it's kind of like an experience in its own right... you wait for it the whole day, then there's the anticipation before guns come out and finally you hear the CD intro in your headphones and you're happy... every time I've watched a live stream it sort of takes me back to the two times I saw Guns in '11 and how much fun I had.... so definitely looking forward to this... and it's London too!... although I'd prefer to see the June 1st gig instead, because I'm guessing Axl will take it easier on the first night and go all out on the second... that's what I suspect at least