Live stream - 31 May - O2 London

SeBaZ

Their banner says "Once in a lifetime, Up Close and Personal". :rofl-lol:

is there anyway i can buy this and also download at the same time

Last time they did one (Chicago), the next day they sent ya a link that allowed you to download the show. Hopefully they do the same this time. If I'm not doing anything that night, I'm sure I'll watch it. It's only $5.

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Their banner says "Once in a lifetime, Up Close and Personal". :rofl-lol:

is there anyway i can buy this and also download at the same time

Last time they did one (Chicago), the next day they sent ya a link that allowed you to download the show. Hopefully they do the same this time. If I'm not doing anything that night, I'm sure I'll watch it. It's only $5.

and if you can download it ill b gratefull, i cud do a swapsie i have done a dvd of the full live gig in dublin ?

I love the irony. People would rather sit on here and post shit and complain during the show thread than watch the show for five fucking dollars. Of thats your case and your talking about no longer following this band then just give up already cuz thats a pretty pathetic scenario

Hope the audio's as good as those two first live streams from iClips. That last stream resulted in a very mediocre sounding bootleg.

iClips despite their problems had great sound. Although I loved the Chicago stream, the sounds was utter crap.

Yeah, even if iClips had that crappy buffering thing going on all the time, in the end, you were able to watch the concert again without it, and you end up having a great fuckin' bootleg like Forum and Joint were. I still listen to those more than any other bootlegs! They're practically live albums! But that last one had better streaming but shitty sound so the final product was a shitty bootleg I don't even have on my iTunes library, which is a shame since they played You're Crazy and Used to Love Her!

I wish we got an up close and personal tour too :(

Seconded! I'd do anything, for that...!

Anything???? :lol:

geeez, almost then! :confused:

Would be amazing, indeed. But tickets would be too expensive in South America at least, maybe not too expensive in Europe. Whatever, I'd pay for it in a heartbeat :thumbsup: or I'd do almost anything for that. :book:

Bought it. Just a PSA: had a hard time trying to use Chrome to access my paypal account (maybe it was the no-popup filter or the adblock, dunno), but it worked just right on Firefox with the same filters. Also, I tried to use an iPhone to load some shit there and didnt manage to do much, so I dont think you guys should buy it if an iOS device is your only way to watch it.