Former Banned Members -> "Returned" Group

highvoltage

so-you-let-all-your-banned-members-back-should-probably-have-finalized-your-mod-team-first.jpg

Good point. The way the forum is being flooded with cupcakes and/or complete morons right now is just plain annoying.

As long as everybody ignores them it's ok. But this is getting to the point where they're feeding eachother.

Agreed.

Me made our first mistake - we're putting it right.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It wasn't a mistake at all! It was the best way of sorting out the people who had nothing better to do than cause trouble from those who wanted a genuine second chance. Either that or sort through 40,000 accounts one by one. The place has been 100% better this past week even accepting the dickheads.

It wasn't a mistake at all! It was the best way of sorting out the people who had nothing better to do than cause trouble from those who wanted a genuine second chance. Either that or sort through 40,000 accounts one by one. The place has been 100% better this past week even accepting the dickheads.

Sorry to be clear - it WAS the right decision to bring them back. The mistake was not getting the back up organised first.That's gone now, we're putting it right as we speak :)

the one good thing about how this all played out is that it seems like EVERYONE came back -- not just the trolls. and because of how divided everything is, a lot of people who haven't posted in ages are involved again.

obviously we'll be sorting stuff out shortly, but as was pointed out above, doing this gave us the opportunity to see which unbanned members didn't learn the first time. :xmasssanta:

Edited by Estranged Reality

the one good thing about how this all played out is that it seems like EVERYONE came back -- not just the cupcakes. and because of how divided everything is, a lot of people who haven't posted in ages are involved again.

obviously we'll be sorting stuff out shortly, but as was pointed out above, doing this gave us the opportunity to see which unbanned members didn't learn the first time. :xmasssanta:

If High' sticks to it, we'll be mods in about an hour, my friend...

me-gusta-creepy-me-gusta.png

Zint has already spammed up my inbox with new emoticons.... you gotta get in line! :lol:

This one made it through: :hahafyou:

There are definitely some I'd like to see go, and some I'd like to see added. I'll hit you up soon enough. Maybe have a thread about which ones are least popular, or just suck? :lol:

Black Sabbath has over 20,000 posts?

Yeah, I hit 20k a little while back.