Forum Restructure

highvoltage

Hey how long do you think until the final rules are finished

I think ive stated before (might be wrong?), the aim is by this weekend - please appreciate though, we've made already significant changes in 6 weeks only!!

High's put the majority of work in generally and we're all under pressure in our normal work. Please do be patient.

Forum rules - Outlining Supporters benefits (next two issues on the agenda), thank you.:)

Awesome I tried my best to sound like I was being patient in my post. Also it's been Six Weeks? Time went by fast!

no worries man, took no offense.

Edit - Think it's more like 5 weeks!?!? mehh, anyway.

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think ive stated before (might be wrong?), the aim is by this weekend - please appreciate though, we've made already significant changes in 6 weeks only!!

High's put the majority of work in generally and we're all under pressure in our normal work. Please do be patient.

Forum rules - Outlining Supporters benefits (next two issues on the agenda), thank you.:)

Awesome I tried my best to sound like I was being patient in my post. Also it's been Six Weeks? Time went by fast!

no worries man, took no offense.

Edit - Think it's more like 5 weeks!?!? mehh, anyway.

5 weeks and 6 weeks are pretty much the same thing.

Apologies guys, I did do up most of a draft yesterday that I haven't sent to Subsy yet. We should have them out by this weekend.

Excuses, I know - but I have an accounting exam worth 65% this Saturday, my girlfriend arriving from the States on Monday and I've been under a lot of pressure at work this/last week due to a number of reasons that I won't bore you with.

Apologies guys, I did do up most of a draft yesterday that I haven't sent to Subsy yet. We should have them out by this weekend.

Excuses, I know - but I have an accounting exam worth 65% this Saturday, my girlfriend arriving from the States on Monday and I've been under a lot of pressure at work this/last week due to a number of reasons that I won't bore you with.

I'm sure we'll live for a little longer! Bang up job so far anyway so we can't really complain! :thumbsup:

Can the Twitters be moved down below the notifications?

Yeah, I'll see what I can do. If it bothers you, you can minimise it at any time too.

Thanks to gunsguy for creating the list of accounts to follow too. :)

Cool man the twitter feed is something I had wanted for some time :)

Thanks guys, glad you like the twitter updates!

It's nice for you all to see something 'physical' so to speak as many of the changes so far have been 'behind the scenes'

Thank you to all the mods who so far have done an excellent job, Gunsguy for his support and efforts with updates and Twitter (further 'projects' will follow) but mainly to highvoltage who (whilst under tremendous pressure at home) has worked tirelessly here and moved heaven and earth in a few weeks.

More exciting updates to follow in due course!!

really?

I love the positioning personally!!

If others agree please state in this thread and is the general view agrees with you, we'll move it, if not then we'll change it man no problem.

Are there still any plans to do anything with the forum members questions for the band? If not we could probably do with scrapping those, but I guess it'd be cool if we compiled some of the best ones and got them to someone in the band or management somehow! :)

Are there still any plans to do anything with the forum members questions for the band? If not we could probably do with scrapping those, but I guess it'd be cool if we compiled some of the best ones and got them to someone in the band or management somehow! :)

Funny you ask, after 1-forum rules 2-Supporters perks, the next thing on the agenda that we are currently working on and PM'ing the mods and GG this evening is the overall main forum set up -- The questions to Axl/Guns' is indeed on the list. Personally, we need a re-think on that section. No replies in 2 years or so pretty much speaks for itself unfortunately.

Again, we'll be back to you in due course -- One of the many plates currently spinning!!! :)

Is there any chance of a chat room or something on here? Be cool to get to know some of the members a bit better.

Again, I can confirm this has been discussed in some form or another.

In terms of timescales (if it happens), it's further down the line as a priority.

really?

If others agree please state in this thread and is the general view agrees with you, we'll move it, if not then we'll change it man no problem.

Yes. Personally I think the notifications are the most important thing (followed by new threads) and the most important thing should be at the top. The Twitters, while cool, are more of a gimmick thing that wouldn't be hurt by being moved down like the notifications are.

really?

Yes. Personally I think the notifications are the most important thing (followed by new threads) and the most important thing should be at the top. The Twitters, while cool, are more of a gimmick thing that wouldn't be hurt by being moved down like the notifications are.

ok mate, good point well made, thanks for that.

No problem moving it if a least a few others agree in this thread.:)