How do you feel now that two extremes of stupidity in the Gn'R world (Volcano and BBA) are back to flame with each other ?

realpoti

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

I love both posters.

These people make forums work. You need both sides of the fence debating to make a forum interesting. Boring if we all agree :sleeper:

Agreed. I love how people take someone like Volcano serious and get upset over his trolling. Same with BBA. BBA is more of a quality poster than Volcano though and the time and energy he has spent on trolling throughout the years is nothing but admirable. He doesn't cupcake in every post either. He's a quality cupcake and a quality poster. My favourite poster through all time.

All due respect to the new staff here, but I think the idea of giving everyone a second chance was a good idea in theory. But, when you consider that BBA has made account after account after account, he has had more than enough opportunities to show a change in behavior that got him banned initially. He's doing the same exact thing he did back when he posted an obscure, translated review of the 2009 South Korea show: trolling. Personally, I feel rather than giving a blanket second chance to everyone, it should have been done on a case by case basis. After all, while some were unfairly banned, some were banned with reason...again and again and again in BBA's case.

Ali

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

The discussion and news section is really exciting. I'm really enjoying all the 'debating' :lol:

C'mon guys. Lighten up!!

The only people who are upset about this are the cupcakes from "the other side," who were empowered under the former forum administration. :rofl-lol: now they're all crying because their trollish viewpoints are no longer as fully supported by the mods. :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

The only people who are upset about this are the cupcakes from "the other side," who were empowered under the former forum administration. :rofl-lol: now they're all crying because their trollish viewpoints are no longer as fully supported by the mods. :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

You're post makes absolutely no sense because the thread is putting a cupcake from each side against each other.

I just thought that you should know.

nope

I'm a previously banned member, but i can't stand BBA, volcano etc. cupcake posts...

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

Did BBA get ALL of his accounts unbanned?

I hope so. It would be handy if they're ever needed in the future. :thumbsup:

It's pretty annoying really.

One on hand we have a guy who's a known cupcake, who just likes to cupcake. He post's negative post's and topics to get a rise out of people's frustrations with him.

Than, there's the guy who constantly degrades old GN'R while acting like Axl can do no wrong.

I wish they both weren't brought back.

This, again.

Although I don't mind volcano that much, but BBA is really annoying. They probably are the same person anyways. :tongue2:

A simple solution could be that people who have returned from being banned should be not allowed to start threads, but allowed to participate in existing threads.

I believe that can be done on these kinds of boards.

We are all reformed and ready to be back in society. This isn't your other stomping ground where opinions are force fed - shoved down your throat.

Guest Gunns

A simple solution could be that people who have returned from being banned should be not allowed to start threads, but allowed to participate in existing threads.

I believe that can be done on these kinds of boards.

We are all reformed and ready to be back in society. This isn't your other stomping ground where opinions are force fed - shoved down your throat.

agreed with SONOFABITCH, it's obvious i'm pro new gnr to everyone, however this forum now has a chance to not survive and chug along (eg under Eric) but to thrive and be a platform where people can just shoot the shit about gnr without being in fear of any needless warnings or bannings, accept the new approach or not, at least give it a chance ;)

Some people really hate Volcano62 as much as BBA? I get he's really extreme with his thing against Slash and classic GnR, but BBA is THE biggest cupcake in MyGnR or any other GnR forum. I don't get it. If Volcano62 'causes confusion in the former gunners section, if it were possible, and the admins took what I suggested in the support section, you could ban him from that forum specifically and I'm sure he wouldn't create 20 more accounts to continue trolling there. If you ban BBA from this forum, or just the current GnR discussion forum, he'll be back 25 more times with numerous accounts just for the sake of trolling. Just my thoughts.

I love both posters.

These people make forums work. You need both sides of the fence debating to make a forum interesting. Boring if we all agree :sleeper:

This! MyGNR is so much better now.

Besides, how can you not smile when you see BBA's created another thread?

You smile? I facepalm.

If there was any originality involved, I might smile, but it's just the same thing over and over and over again. Pretty boring.

I wouldn't have anyone banned though, he has proven to be capable of making a decent post. No matter how few and far between they are.

Edited by Damn_Smooth