Guns n' Roses - Glasgow SECC 25/05/12

Beegnikos

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't think.so alot empty will.c more when.gnr come on.

on "the other forum" it's listed as sold out, and i saw some posts on twitter about this... so i guess if this is not soldout, we'll have a good crowd numbers (;

Edited by FabioRoses

With the SECC they tend to bring the curtains at either side of the arena in a bit more and cover up the unused seating areas if a show hasn't sold out. A lot of people will probably stay in boozers out the West end and then head in a bit later.

on "the other forum" it's listed as sold out, and i saw some posts on twitter about this... so i guess if this is not soldout, we'll have a good crowd numbers (;

Funny thing about "sold out" is that it doesn't always mean that it is completely sold out. I was at the movies the other week to watch Avengers and it read "sold out" on the screen. However, when talking to the cashier she said that once it hits the 90% mark it is considered "sold out" (but they can still sell the rest). Not sure if the same works for concerts but I just found that interesting.

Funny thing about "sold out" is that it doesn't always mean that it is completely sold out. I was at the movies the other week to watch Avengers and it read "sold out" on the screen. However, when talking to the cashier she said that once it hits the 90% mark it is considered "sold out" (but they can still sell the rest). Not sure if the same works for concerts but I just found that interesting.

I think it's considered 'sold out' when you can't buy anything but single seating.

I still need to go see that movie.

I went to see it the other night. It's alright but I suppose it would be better if you knew the backstory of the characters a bit. I'd never been into Avengers stuff so didn't have a clue.

Saw Thin Lizzy at High Voltage festival last year, they were amazing. Ricky Warwick as far as i'm concerned does the songs justice

Saw them last week with Guns in Dublin. I agree Ricky does a great job and does all the songs the justice they deserve .Band was real tight and the material.... well it's pretty damn great!

Still he should go on stage at the time he is suppose to I mean he's 50.

What time is that?

Hopefully they don't fuck people about too much with a long wait tonight. It was just 22:05 the last time in Glasgow and already folk were going a bit mental. Several thousand pished up angry weegies takes a bit of effort to win over.

Edited by Bansidhe