Lyon, France 10 June 2012

Silent Jay

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dj can't play Robin solos - fact

isn't the same hearing and seeing dj do robin's better, chinese democracy, street of dreams, twat, madagascar, and TIL live. they're robin songs. not dj ashba originals. it's time axl bring robin back 2 the band. so we can finally see robin do TIL live and get back to robin doing his other songs from chinese too

finck come back and play this i love and sorry dj cant november rain ever like slash but could out bumble tobias

well. tobias wasn't a lead guitarist in guns n roses live lol but. it doesn't make sense why axl has robin do a nu-one off on better and not TIL too. the fans want to see robin play TIL on this tour

seing bumble isn't the same as hearing robin. slash november rain isn't robin TIL better blues bumble nu-chinese often. robin is robin. dj is not robin. it's time robin tell axl never nu-chinese without robin TIL live.

Fact: Bumble can do it the same as Robin... if he really wanted to. Fact: Robin could never do it the way Bumble could do it... no matter how hard he tried.

Nothing against Robin.

But anyways,

I see you trolling and hating... caught you posting dirty...

seing bumble isn't the same as hearing robin. slash november rain isn't robin TIL better blues bumble nu-chinese often. robin is robin. dj is not robin. it's time robin tell axl never nu-chinese without robin TIL live.

Fact: Bumble can do it the same as Robin... if he really wanted to. Fact: Robin could never do it the way Bumble could do it... no matter how hard he tried.

Nothing against Robin.

But anyways,

bumble can't do robin's guns n roses studio work justice live either

Nothing against Robin.

But anyways,

hahahaha, dude i was obviously posting a parody of that ridiculous "finck6" cupcake account . . .

You've been doing it for like a week now. It was starting to get old, but your last few got me to laugh!

there is probably no way that I could stop a song part way through, give direction, then just continue the song...I'd have to start from the top and do the whole thing over again.

this guy (Axl) has his stuff mastered. Hopefully he's mastering other stuff (new) behind the scenes, but I don't really know how he'd find the time to do so while travelling the world.

looks like a great show. The time difference certainly seems to affect how many of the North American fans can follow the concert in real time. It's the day after and only 5 pages to this thread so far.

Have a wonderful Monday (ugh) everyone!

Whole Lotta Rosie with Axl stopping the song.

Here's video. :)

Cool that he cares about his fans.

But he should drop that cover.

I hate to be bitching about his voice since it's improving but WLR sounds pretty weak.

Watch this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4Z0SGQ5_r0

Not only that performance but all of the performances of this song in 2010 sound better.

Edited by UcudBmine