So guys, remember that London proshot we were supposed to be getting?

bacardimayne

Maybe they'll release it with the Better video.

With an extra cd with the finished oh my god and silkworms.

and with the 2010's documentary...

and with the use your illusion tour footage that was recorded

and with the house of blues DVD.

And the re-released Chidem with proper booklet and artwork.

And the other two Chinese democracy albums

And the Chidem remix album.

And with the Asian slut giving a head to every forum member.

LOLLLLLL I CALL FIRST DIBS!!!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:sleeper: :sleeper:

wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Soon

Judging by the Rock Am Ring 2006 show which took almost 13 weeks to release online and it was played on almost the same date as the London show, I'd say we might get this by early September

That wasn't released online - it was broadcast on television in Germany, and then a few days later people in Germany recorded it and uploaded it online.

I doubt we'll ever see it. Axl sounds absolutely dire nowadays and I doubt he's going to re-record vocals for something that's supposedly given away for free. It's not as if everyone will pay for it once someone has ripped it.

I doubt we'll ever see it. Axl sounds absolutely dire nowadays and I doubt he's going to re-record vocals for something that's supposedly given away for free. It's not as if everyone will pay for it once someone has ripped it.

RNRS-

we're never seein' london proshot?

If Axl ends up redoing his vocals for this in-studio, I think that's admittance on his behalf that his voice is gone for good.

Did he do that for Live Era CD?

I don't think he will re-do vocals, as Guns have done about 4 proshot releases in the last year anyway, and he sounded great at this london show, apart from november rain fuck up and izzy on 14 years.

However the fact that it was cancelled at the last minute is strange. It's 50/50 if it will ever get released0 the only thing I can think off is if they hit the Studio after the tour then use this as some promotion for an upcoming album, between the end of this tour and the album being released.

Or, release this to promote another tour when tickets go on sale. It'll be released in aid of something anyway.

If Axl ends up redoing his vocals for this in-studio, I think that's admittance on his behalf that his voice is gone for good.

I don't think he will re-do vocals, as Guns have done about 4 proshot releases in the last year anyway, and he sounded great at this london show, apart from november rain fuck up and izzy on 14 years.

However the fact that it was cancelled at the last minute is strange. It's 50/50 if it will ever get released0 the only thing I can think off is if they hit the Studio after the tour then use this as some promotion for an upcoming album, between the end of this tour and the album being released.

Or, release this to promote another tour when tickets go on sale. It'll be released in aid of something anyway.

axl redid live era cd vocals?

There's a thread somewhere on here that points out all the Live Era studio dubs. Almost all songs were touched up in some way.

There's a thread somewhere on here that points out all the Live Era studio dubs. Almost all songs were touched up in some way.

wow. isn't it cheating? not a genuine live cd