Welcome... to CANTER BANTER!

We're delighted to announce the introduction of Marc Canter to the new mod team -- As you're aware Marc has first hand experience of the original band and still holds strong links in that regard. We've set up "CANTER BANTER" to allow you to directly communicate with Marc.

We feel that whilst Marc can post on any forum, he's committed to dedicating his time and main focus to mygnrforum, the worlds number 1 Guns N' Roses forum -- we'd like you to join us; UK Subs, Highvoltage, and all the mod team by welcoming Marc in what we feel is a genuine treat and and major scoop for this forum and fans alike!

• Like 2

Amazing! Congrats for this to the Mod team and congrats to Marc! Hope he has a good time here...

now, how does it work? we just post a thread with a question/s and wait for Mark to answer when he can?

These are extremely good news!! Fuckin A+ mods!

Marc, please release the footage you have from the early days :cry: haha!

Last year there were some people that were going to do a doc and I was going to let them use some footage, but they wanted total control of all my stuff. I told them they can pick from the stuff that I think is good. They said no so sorry to say you will have to wait till something else comes up. I will be working on a Slash doc soon that will have some cool stuff, but I know you guys want the more of a GNR doc. The time will come for that someday. Till then you tube for some of the things that got leaked years ago.

Marc