Sign in to follow this  
lukepowell1988

Information about the HOB 1/1/1 Rehearsal

After seeing the new VMA rehearsal footage i saw a few people mention that during rehearsals for the HOB shows the general was rehearsed

does anyone have a list of songs rehearsed ?

i just read civil war was rehearsed and there is a leak of it somewhere

The supposed leak is a fake. It was just the commonly found demo version, although it had been tinkered with.

This is the demo:

I know I have the "leak" somewhere, I just can't find it at the moment. Probably on one of my GNR bootleg flashdrives.

It's hard to believe that was over ten years ago. Back when people were actually excited about Axl's return. It was a pretty exciting time for awhile.

I remember being just as excited as Jimmy Fallon and was randomly watching the VMAs when this happened. Was disappointed in the performance and Axl and the subsequent tour lost a lot of momentum as a CD then woulda been the right time. I loved the last two concerts I went to but if a new CD doesnt come ever GNR will no longer be my favorite band....

i just read civil war was rehearsed and there is a leak of it somewhere

The supposed leak is a fake. It was just the commonly found demo version, although it had been tinkered with.

This is the demo:

I know I have the "leak" somewhere, I just can't find it at the moment. Probably on one of my GNR bootleg flashdrives.

oh sweet thanks for shedding some light on that .. any chance if you find it you could send me the fake? would be cool to hear

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

the general was rehearsed

I personally believe that to be an intentional Chinese Whisper, in order to bolster the status & mystique of an otherwise ordinary rehearsal.

the general was rehearsed

I personally believe that to be an intentional Chinese Whisper, in order to bolster the status & mystique of an otherwise ordinary rehearsal.

i would say so considering it hasn't reported to have been rehearsed since

They did not rehearse Civil War - someone posted a dem(Civil War take 2) and claimed it to be from Soundcheck. There was no (well, little) rehearsal for this show.

There is Ritz 1988 owned by the original owner of VMA 2002 rehearsals, along with another 4 disc DVD set of MTV footage.

After seeing the new VMA rehearsal footage i saw a few people mention that during rehearsals for the HOB shows the general was rehearsed

does anyone have a list of songs rehearsed ?

i want the HOB 1/1/1 Rehearsal DVD pro shot