SLASH receives star on the Hollywood Walk Of Fame.

Zint

Hi Marc

You mentioned you would be at the ceremony for Slash to support him.

I was wondering if you could tell us how it played out from your point of view,how you felt for your friend to get such an honour etc.

Any anecdotes from the day?

Per chance any pics to share?

Your thoughts appreciated! :)

Hi Marc did you attend the concert afterwards? I was watching the live feed was that your wife with you when the pic with Slash was taken after the ceremony? As always thanks in advance for your answers.

Hi Marc

I was wondering if you could tell us how it played out from your point of view,how you felt for your friend to get such an honour etc.

It was nice to see him get that honor, I always knew from the start he had the talent to get one. I would also like to see GNR get one, but I'm not sure if they give them to bands?

Hi Marc did you attend the concert afterwards? I was watching the live feed was that your wife with you when the pic with Slash was taken after the ceremony? As always thanks in advance for your answers.

I don't know how to load photos on here but, I did ad one to my Facebook http://www.facebook.com/recklessroad

Here it is here:

38247034207262491922642.jpg

Marc if you need any help with things like posting pics or other forum things pm me :)

Nice picture! Glad you were there :thumbsup:

How do you post a photo?

You can choose to insert the image url when you use either the image or media function, when you reply to a post (not in quick reply though) :-)

38247034207262491922642.jpg

The media icon reveals the url for the picture :-)

http://img577.imageshack.us/img577/7016/38247034207262491922642.jpg

I copied the url from the top of the page where the photo was on facebook but when I click on the last box on the left and add in the link, it will only add the link that needs to be clicked on to see the photo. How do you get just the photo to show

I copied the url from the top of the page where the photo was on facebook but when I click on the last box on the left and add in the link, it will only add the link that needs to be clicked on to see the photo. How do you get just the photo to show

Right click on the picture, properties and copy the link that appears in it and post it itn the pic icon that you find on the reply box. I hope that helps.

Edited by November_rain

Marc, if you are using Firefox, you can go to the image on Facebook/whatever website you're using, right-click, and select "Copy Image Location." That copies the exact link of the photo. Facebook automatically tries to hide photo URLs (their exact locations) but if you select "copy image location" it selects the exact address. Then posting it here will actually display it as an image. :)

Hi Marc

It was nice to see him get that honor, I always knew from the start he had the talent to get one. I would also like to see GNR get one, but I'm not sure if they give them to bands?

I think Motley Crue has a star, so it's very possible.

The question is: will Axl pony up $30k? :lol: