Marc: How can the fans better support and encourage Axl?

Marc, in another thread, you answered to the effect that Axl is very sensitive about what is said on the internet; the things fans say can literally ruin his day. I would imagine overall, a lot of comments could have an effect on his sense of sureness in himself--his confidence. From a lot of things I've read, he seems to be a much more sensitive and emotional person than he lets on in public. Moby once described Axl, when he worked with him back in 1997, as seeming like a "beaten dog"--shy, nervous and cautious.

My question is: How can us, as fans, if Axl reads our words, help Axl to feel more encouraged to create, without making him feel as if we're viewing him as "working for him" or without making him feel as if we're putting pressure on him? I would think he has a love-hate relationship with us, and so many on the internet really trash him and try to hurt or bring down the guy--How can we push the say "love-hate" relationship he has with us, to being more of a "love", more supportive and encouraging?

And also: Do you think he'd ever consider returning here to talk with us again, or did the response he got from some haters bother him too much?

There are some real assholes out there that have nothing good to say. Axl is doing his best and means no harm. No one here can change the way he feels about Slash. Most of the people that have nothing good to say about him only say it because they are upset and blame him for not doing a reunion. It's not Axls fault, there are so many things that would have to be worked out for that to happen on both ends not just Axl's end. The thing is the people that say shit are people that really love him but think it his fault for not being able to see the old line up back. No matter what the new line up does and how good it is doesn't change the fact that the old line up had something special that people would really like to see again. Anyone on this site is a fan of Axl, some of them are just rude and say shit that they don't really mean. If anyone of them ran into Axl at the market, they would ask him for a photo and have him sign something.