Sign in to follow this  
lukepowell1988

I Cant Belive it

Long story short went to town with my mates tonight walk into a club really hot girl with a Marilyn Monroe tat walks upstairs min we walk in asks dj for a song

we go to the bar grab a beer girls girls girls happens to play ( her request ) we all go up i say to the dj play jungle ... he does after i hope she will walk up

she does dances to jungle with her friend then leaves the club

i didn't have the balls to walk up to her and say hi

how do i ? what do i say ?

btw club in question has 2 floors drinks and upstairs dance

Long story short went to town with my mates tonight walk into a club really hot girl with a Marilyn Monroe tat walks upstairs min we walk in asks dj for a song

we go to the bar grab a beer girls girls girls happens to play ( her request ) we all go up i say to the dj play jungle ... he does after i hope she will walk up

Try this as it works every time.

"Oi, babe; got a rizzla?"

lol as much as u prob hate me i actually find u funny ..

seriously she was so good looking but what have i got to give her i live in my mums spare room

i should have fucking said somin if i ever see her again im going to ask for her number

Just be brave. Ask her if you can sniff her knickers or something.

10 points gryffindor.

saying slag instead of babe is much more fitting innit

What the hell are you on about? Didn't you say you had a GF with a child?

I don't understand this thread besides the question of you asking how to contact a female in a club.

Drunk thread.

Thats right WTF LOL

:lol:

this reminds me of when i'd be drunk at a bar and get home and regret not having talked to an attractive girl. it's especially more painful when you can tell they're into you and making eye contact but don't have the confidence to act on it. and honestly the longer you hesitate, the worse you look, and the more you ruin your chances with the girl - they sense that shit a mile away. the absolute best thing you can do is after the first or second exchange of looks? just simply approach them with confidence and say hi and introduce yourself - no corny jokes or pickup lines, just put out your hand and say an introduction. obviously easier said than done but as you do it more often and get used to it, you'll find the ratio of acceptance to rejection improves.

the only thing i'm still trying to get down pat is how to approach a group by yourself -- usually i'd be at the bars up at school with my friend and we'd approach girls together, but back home i'd find myself alone and it does take pretty big balls to be able to just walk up to 3 or 4 girls and try to talk to just one of them. i've done it before, but it can be brutal, especially because the other girls will try to 'protect' their friend and also be annoyed that you're focusing on her instead, and thus act like bitches to you. :lol: i did it at a bar at school last year, went up to this girl, danced with her, asked her to get a drink - she took my hand and led me to the bar, bought her a drink, had a conversation with her for like an hour and excused myself to use the bathroom - only to come back and find her group of friends had swarmed in and blocked her off. interestingly enough my best friend met her at a bar the following semester and began hooking up with her, and she and i didn't remember each other at first - i only remembered after seeing her name in my phone and piecing it together. so i ended up becoming friends with her and her friends anyway, most of whom were indeed bitches, and even dated the one. small world eh?

Guest Len B'stard

I hate clubs, just hate em. Loud, shit music...for me it's just an excuse to get rat arsed. Whenever i go to clubs it always ends up in trouble, i just can't fuckin get along with the sorts of people that frequent em. Used to love clubbing as a yoofffffff but it just always ended up with some kind of aggro, on a very regular basis and after a while you can't be bothered with that and like, i actually realised the problem ain't the people, the problem is me, i actually look fuckin' off in a club, i'm gonna wind up pissed blokes, it's something to do with being very tall, it seems to rub people up the wrong way.

And like, i ain't one of those people where a thing can occur and you just carry on doing your thing the rest of the night and think "fuck such and such, they were just a dickhead", that don't happen with me, i just start fuckin' stewing over it and it just ruins my fuckin' night, i might as well fuck off home after that. Much prefer pubs and bars and all that, never was a big one for the open shirted gel haired poofters brigade.

The proper club clubs up London ways are alright but these like, local in your town ones are just grief on a stick really. For me anyway. I think i'm just not a club person. Gimme a pub or a gig anyday.

That was my first thought :confused:

Guest Len B'stard

That was my first thought

It's called having a bit on ones side dear boy :lol:

with a Marilyn Monroe tat

That sounds fucking tacky.

0909_lrap_13_z+tattoo_artist_adrian_spider_castrejon+marilyn_monroe_tattoo.jpg

Oh aye lad - just a bit strange like :lol:

this

i don't care when im drunk ... mainly cos i no worse case scenario i come home and i have her

tat wasn't that bad something kinda sexy about a black haired girl with tats who likes crue

Edited by lukepowell1988

I hate clubs, just hate em. Loud, shit music...for me it's just an excuse to get rat arsed. Whenever i go to clubs it always ends up in trouble, i just can't fuckin get along with the sorts of people that frequent em. Used to love clubbing as a yoofffffff but it just always ended up with some kind of aggro, on a very regular basis and after a while you can't be bothered with that and like, i actually realised the problem ain't the people, the problem is me, i actually look fuckin' off in a club, i'm gonna wind up pissed blokes, it's something to do with being very tall, it seems to rub people up the wrong way.

And like, i ain't one of those people where a thing can occur and you just carry on doing your thing the rest of the night and think "fuck such and such, they were just a dickhead", that don't happen with me, i just start fuckin' stewing over it and it just ruins my fuckin' night, i might as well fuck off home after that. Much prefer pubs and bars and all that, never was a big one for the open shirted gel haired poofters brigade.

The proper club clubs up London ways are alright but these like, local in your town ones are just grief on a stick really. For me anyway. I think i'm just not a club person. Gimme a pub or a gig anyday.

Boyo speaks the truth there like, I fucking hate most clubs these days. I mean there are a few that can be good craic but it's usually only when I've got mates running em and we can fuck off into the back office for a few lines and wotnot. I used to love this fucking little dive in the Boro called the Arena on a Thursday night. The owner was a right wrongun who I used to have a regular tick bill for a couple hundred a week with at one point but the place was a fucking mess. I mean you litterally couldn't open a DJ box/cupboard/bog door without seeing somebody's arse hanging out of it going up and down like a fiddler's elbow. It was like the fucking last days of Soddom and Gomorrah in that gaff and I fucking loved every second of it! Lost a year of my life and a year of Uni but it was worth every second and lost brain cell! :lol:

Boyo speaks the truth there like, I fucking hate most clubs these days. I mean there are a few that can be good craic but it's usually only when I've got mates running em and we can fuck off into the back office for a few lines and wotnot. I used to love this fucking little dive in the Boro called the Arena on a Thursday night. The owner was a right wrongun who I used to have a regular tick bill for a couple hundred a week with at one point but the place was a fucking mess. I mean you litterally couldn't open a DJ box/cupboard/bog door without seeing somebody's arse hanging out of it going up and down like a fiddler's elbow. It was like the fucking last days of Soddom and Gomorrah in that gaff and I fucking loved every second of it! Lost a year of my life and a year of Uni but it was worth every second and lost brain cell! :lol:

i am sadly brought into a generation where you almost feel pressured to go out and get wasted every night and end up in these places trying to " pull "

i am sadly brought into a generation where you almost feel pressured to go out and get wasted every night and end up in these places trying to " pull "

I'm the same generation - but I choose not to give into that pressure. Hell, I've never felt it :unsure:

I'm the same generation - but I choose not to give into that pressure. Hell, I've never felt it :unsure:

What pressure's that then? I've never felt it either to be fair but then I always avoid the typical cattle market swanky clubs and wotnot. If I'm going out then the way I see it it's pub for a few with the lads, club for the tunes and a bit of the occasional fairy dust and house parties if you're going to get a bit of the other. I mean by no means is that cast iron but then I've never actually gone out anywhere with the expressed intent to "pull". Just seems to happen naturally from getting chatting to people in the right circumstances. At the end of the day you're always going to stand a better chance of getting somewhere by striking up a genuine conversation than by being one of those guys you see huddled in groups at the edge of the dance floor like a fucking rugby scrum. You know the ones? You see em twitching and pointing at birds then one of em leaves the saftey of the pack, gets shot down and goes scuttling back to his cronies saying something like "yeah lads, errrr, she's got crabs and bad breath I heard". :D