Sign in to follow this  
lukepowell1988

I Cant Belive it

I hate clubs, just hate em. Loud, shit music...for me it's just an excuse to get rat arsed. Whenever i go to clubs it always ends up in trouble, i just can't fuckin get along with the sorts of people that frequent em. Used to love clubbing as a yoofffffff but it just always ended up with some kind of aggro, on a very regular basis and after a while you can't be bothered with that and like, i actually realised the problem ain't the people, the problem is me, i actually look fuckin' off in a club, i'm gonna wind up pissed blokes, it's something to do with being very tall, it seems to rub people up the wrong way.

And like, i ain't one of those people where a thing can occur and you just carry on doing your thing the rest of the night and think "fuck such and such, they were just a dickhead", that don't happen with me, i just start fuckin' stewing over it and it just ruins my fuckin' night, i might as well fuck off home after that. Much prefer pubs and bars and all that, never was a big one for the open shirted gel haired poofters brigade.

The proper club clubs up London ways are alright but these like, local in your town ones are just grief on a stick really. For me anyway. I think i'm just not a club person. Gimme a pub or a gig anyday.

Boyo speaks the truth there like, I fucking hate most clubs these days. I mean there are a few that can be good craic but it's usually only when I've got mates running em and we can fuck off into the back office for a few lines and wotnot. I used to love this fucking little dive in the Boro called the Arena on a Thursday night. The owner was a right wrongun who I used to have a regular tick bill for a couple hundred a week with at one point but the place was a fucking mess. I mean you litterally couldn't open a DJ box/cupboard/bog door without seeing somebody's arse hanging out of it going up and down like a fiddler's elbow. It was like the fucking last days of Soddom and Gomorrah in that gaff and I fucking loved every second of it! Lost a year of my life and a year of Uni but it was worth every second and lost brain cell! :lol:

i am sadly brought into a generation where you almost feel pressured to go out and get wasted every night and end up in these places trying to " pull "

I'm the same generation - but I choose not to give into that pressure. Hell, I've never felt it :unsure:

maybe its just my social group? either way my mrs wasn't to impressed with me last night and would appear to have just left me .... good times lol

Oh and I literally got a message about ten minutes ago from an old friend of mine who's just left her husband and thinks we should catch up now that she has the house all to herself again. Clubs? Who needs em eh? :lol:

Oh and I literally got a message about ten minutes ago from an old friend of mine who's just left her husband and thinks we should catch up now that she has the house all to herself again. Clubs? Who needs em eh? :lol:

You're gonna piss on her you sick fuck aren't you?

Shagged a Jock bird a few years ago who'd just pissed herself on the bank of the Thames at about 6am with a head full of MDMA but that's not for this conversation. :ph34r:

I hate clubs, just hate em. Loud, shit music...for me it's just an excuse to get rat arsed. Whenever i go to clubs it always ends up in trouble, i just can't fuckin get along with the sorts of people that frequent em. Used to love clubbing as a yoofffffff but it just always ended up with some kind of aggro, on a very regular basis and after a while you can't be bothered with that and like, i actually realised the problem ain't the people, the problem is me, i actually look fuckin' off in a club, i'm gonna wind up pissed blokes, it's something to do with being very tall, it seems to rub people up the wrong way.

And like, i ain't one of those people where a thing can occur and you just carry on doing your thing the rest of the night and think "fuck such and such, they were just a dickhead", that don't happen with me, i just start fuckin' stewing over it and it just ruins my fuckin' night, i might as well fuck off home after that. Much prefer pubs and bars and all that, never was a big one for the open shirted gel haired poofters brigade.

The proper club clubs up London ways are alright but these like, local in your town ones are just grief on a stick really. For me anyway. I think i'm just not a club person. Gimme a pub or a gig anyday.

Boyo speaks the truth there like, I fucking hate most clubs these days. I mean there are a few that can be good craic but it's usually only when I've got mates running em and we can fuck off into the back office for a few lines and wotnot. I used to love this fucking little dive in the Boro called the Arena on a Thursday night. The owner was a right wrongun who I used to have a regular tick bill for a couple hundred a week with at one point but the place was a fucking mess. I mean you litterally couldn't open a DJ box/cupboard/bog door without seeing somebody's arse hanging out of it going up and down like a fiddler's elbow. It was like the fucking last days of Soddom and Gomorrah in that gaff and I fucking loved every second of it! Lost a year of my life and a year of Uni but it was worth every second and lost brain cell! :lol:

i am sadly brought into a generation where you almost feel pressured to go out and get wasted every night and end up in these places trying to " pull "

I'm the same generation - but I choose not to give into that pressure. Hell, I've never felt it :unsure:

maybe its just my social group? either way my mrs wasn't to impressed with me last night and would appear to have just left me .... good times lol

Banter!

i lose my bird you gain a bird .... lets all go and wee on her

Shagged a Jock bird a few years ago who'd just pissed herself on the bank of the Thames at about 6am with a head full of MDMA but that's not for this conversation. :ph34r:

Too far love.

Too far love.

Hahaha! If you think that's bad you should hear what happened next. :lol:

Guest Len B'stard

Oh and I literally got a message about ten minutes ago from an old friend of mine who's just left her husband and thinks we should catch up now that she has the house all to herself again. Clubs? Who needs em eh?

Shagged a Jock bird a few years ago who'd just pissed herself on the bank of the Thames at about 6am with a head full of MDMA but that's not for this conversation.

Too far love.

Hahaha! If you think that's bad you should hear what happened next.

I hate when people do that, it drives me up the wall :lol: Even when it's something completely pointless that i'll get absolutely no benefit from knowing, it makes me mental until i know! This is why i can't keep a steady bird, birds are all about that, "you'll never guess what happened to me the other day!" "whats that?" "well see i was...y'know what, forget it, i don't think you'd understand" *screams* :lol:

Too far love.

Hahaha! If you think that's bad you should hear what happened next. :lol:

It was that poor sod Graeme and you spiked his piss innit?

You need to look for an excuse to speak to woman in a club.

- Is you mate chatting to a girl? Chat to their girl mates.

- make conversation at the bar whilst waiting to be served.

- VIP rooms and smoking areas are quieter for conversation, perhaps offer a light, or ask for a light?

It's all about the excuse to speak to someone, rather than just walking right up to someone, chances are you will be knocked back if you do.

What the hell are you on about? Didn't you say you had a GF with a child?

this thread just got worth it

i lose my bird you gain a bird

... and little did Luke and Powell know that it was the same bird.