Guns N' Roses - Costa De Fuego Festival - July 20, 2012

AGS

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

!!!! What?! They will play Oh my god AND perfect Crime? I hope at least someone uploads the videos.... (voice lingers on the internets.... * Jarmo.....?? * Hello? Please?!?! Someone,,,?)I wanna cry. ( & yes you can pick on me for it, I dont care! But I do!):(oh shit, I am gonna fuckin cry!!!!! This is ridiculous!!!

.../ there was a timeProstitute - RA...271796backstage20126.jpg
Cool!!! Wish I was going to this show so bad it hurts!!! :( Perfect Crime!!! rock3

you-must-be-new-here-willy-wonka.jpg

Guest Broskirose

It seems they keep updating the facebook n tumblr page, guess we will have lots of pics today :thumbsup:

Of the first few songs....as usual.

For some reason GNR never lets the press take pics after Brownstone.

Guest Broskirose

AFD officially turns 25 on the 21st and since GNR aren't scheduled to hit the stage until after midnight, this show is on the 25th anniversary of AFD.

It seems they keep updating the facebook n tumblr page, guess we will have lots of pics today :thumbsup:

Not only GnR, every band... i write rock shows reviews for a magazine here in Argentina sometimes, and my gf take the pics, they only let the press take pics and videos of the first 3-4 songs, then they must go to the press section and leave the space between the fence and the stage... same with tv shows "reviewing" the concert... in two weeks i have to cover The Pretty Reckless and they already told us "only 4 songs" :book:

http://www.aphotoeditor.com/2009/03/13/the-three-song-rule/ & google

Not only GnR, every band... i write rock shows reviews for a magazine here in Argentina sometimes, and my gf take the pics, they only let the press take pics and videos of the first 3-4 songs, then they must go to the press section and leave the space between the fence and the stage... same with tv shows "reviewing" the concert... in two weeks i have to cover The Pretty Reckless and they already told us "only 4 songs" :book:

"The Three Song Rule" :D:thumbsup:

Edited by Alpachiris

Guest Broskirose

I was unaware of that. Thanks for sharing.

TPR is a great band. Saw them open for GNR twice. :thumbsup: