Bumblefoot's Tweet: "Drained of passion & desire, way too many nails in the coffin on this tour."

Tyler Drama

i hope bbf leaves

i don't like him

and i don't like fakegnr

And you probably have decided you won't like whoever replaces him, right? :rolleyes:

Don't worry.

No doubt you have already decided the next replacement will be the greatest guitar player who has ever lived.

And, you and a few other worshippers will be on here whining and complaining about people who have a different opinion than you do.

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hope bbf leaves

i don't like him

and i don't like fakegnr

And you probably have decided you won't like whoever replaces him, right? :rolleyes:

Don't worry.

No doubt you have already decided the next replacement will be the greatest guitar player who has ever lived.

And, you and a few other worshippers will be on here whining and complaining about people who have a different opinion than you do.

Please tell me how much I worship the fact they are constantly touring with the same setlist for over 3 years? Please tell how much I love every single member in GnR right now and think Axl has been in perfect shape? C'mon Groghan. You're an ex-nuGnR believer who got frustrated about their latest actions and is now butthurt about every single thing they do. Kinda like Siliconmessiah before he got banned. I'm no worshipper. I really love GnR, in all of it's incarnations. I know when to defend classic GnR and when to defend nuGnR. I won't let my broken expectations (and believe, they're shattered) influence on my opinion about GnR's current situation. We're all frustrated, but some, like you, treat it like Axl has taken away their rights, and some, like me, who are very few on these boards, know that in the end of the day, it's just one of my favorite bands, and there will always be more.

Like I have said, I think Bumblefoot is an excellent guitar player and I wish he weren't in his current situation. Axl is stalling them, they don't know squat about what's gonna happen in the future, and they have no call whatsoever. They rehearse over 30 songs per tour and Axl chooses to play the same ones over and over again. They have expressed their wish to record an album together, but it won't happen until the big man decides it's right. If I were Bumblefoot, I'd leave. And that's why I won't mind if he leaves because it's what is best for him and he's a great person. Unilke Richard Fortus, who apparently has no ambition at all in GnR, Ashba and Ron really have expectations, and it's not fair what Axl is doing, not only to us fans, but to them.

i hope bbf leaves

i don't like him

and i don't like fakegnr

Don't worry.

Please tell me how much I worship the fact they are constantly touring with the same setlist for over 3 years? Please tell how much I love every single member in GnR right now and think Axl has been in perfect shape? C'mon Groghan. You're an ex-nuGnR believer who got frustrated about their latest actions and is now butthurt about every single thing they do. Kinda like Siliconmessiah before he got banned. I'm no worshipper. I really love GnR, in all of it's incarnations. I know when to defend classic GnR and when to defend nuGnR. I won't let my broken expectations (and believe, they're shattered) influence on my opinion about GnR's current situation. We're all frustrated, but some, like you, treat it like Axl has taken away their rights, and some, like me, who are very few on these boards, know that in the end of the day, it's just one of my favorite bands, and there will always be more.

Like I have said, I think Bumblefoot is an excellent guitar player and I wish he weren't in his current situation. Axl is stalling them, they don't know squat about what's gonna happen in the future, and they have no call whatsoever. They rehearse over 30 songs per tour and Axl chooses to play the same ones over and over again. They have expressed their wish to record an album together, but it won't happen until the big man decides it's right. If I were Bumblefoot, I'd leave. And that's why I won't mind if he leaves because it's what is best for him and he's a great person. Unilke Richard Fortus, who apparently has no ambition at all in GnR, Ashba and Ron really have expectations, and it's not fair what Axl is doing, not only to us fans, but to them.

Fair post. Great points.

I apologize for lumping you in with the popcorn, sailways, Lolcanos of the forum.

Only one thing....I'm not butt-hurt by what the new band is doing. My only wish is that Axl cared about his fans enough to release albums for them to enjoy.

Most of my debates on here are just with the worshippers who worship Axl's every move. Pointing out their double standards, incorrect statements, their trolling, etc.

BBF means, in his twit, that Slash and the rest of the gang will come back to the band. It's so obviously evident...

Edited by GHS

I'm not the #1 BBF fan, but he is a very nice guy, and an awesome guitar player. And works very hard for GNR. If he is bored, I totally understand and agree with him.

As I said I'm not his #1 fan, but I don't want him to leave and to be replaced by another unknown and generic guitar player. GNR already lacks identity nowadays. It would be even worst.

I only want him to leave if he would be replaced by 3 guys: Bucket, Robin or .....

Edited by Todo Poderoso Timão

Great post by the Cosmonaut! I agree almost completely. But I also agree with some of the stuff Groghan says, too. It's an awfully frustrating time to be a fan right now.

Before you start with the 96-02 talk and that stuff---I know that it's not the WORST time to be a fan, but it is frustrating to look at the potential that the band has and see it sitting idly by and doing the same thing over and over and over. Hopefully they'll do something new before too long and we can all stop bitching at each other!

if it was not for Guns N Roses no one would have a clue who Bumblefoot is

he should at least respect the fans by not saying crap like "1 more fucking show"

I imagine fans who are looking forward to that concert will be upset once they see the guitarist does not want to be there

and yea "nail in the coffin"

what does that mean?

Sounds like the end of Bumblefoot in GNR< who knows maybe he has had problems with Axl and the other guys, and he has had to keep quiet about it

6 years in a band just getting to record few solos on an album, and touring with songs made by other people 12-30 years ago... I guess at some point enough is enough? I bet he has some idea if something or nothing is happening...

Fuck BBF and his self pity shit. He gets payed a shitload to travel the world and perform to thousands of fans, and to make people happy and brighten up there lives for 3 or so hours. He is one of the lucky ones, so many people have it so hard while he has a bitch about 3 hours of work every couple of nights. Its a huge slap in the face to the fans. So what if his back hurts, many more people go through a lot worse just to survive and to get by.

Honestly, the guy probably is just fed up, as behind the scenes, progress isn't being made in terms of moving forward like they were supposed to...again, and Bumble's probably sick of it. I don't agree with the way he's expressing his frustration, but I can understand why he'd be frustrated.

The checks are just too fat, especially compared to what Bumble would be earning no longer in GNR, and especially with all his medical expenses and such. Plus no telling what legal obligations he had to fulfill before these tours.

I have a feeling if Axl's next step is just more of the same, and no work on new nu material is made, Bumble will book.

Edited by Bobbo

Bumblefoot ‏@bumblefoot

Wow. Diverted without info (or gear or clothes or sleep) to play a wedding in France. Yep. Guess it's not *one show left*...

Bumblefoot ‏@bumblefoot

“@Lucas_McKagan: what's the next step with Guns N' Roses?" Playing Bar Mitzvahs I guess...

OMG

Edited by ItsSuchACrimeUKnowItsJAKE

Guest Broskirose
Bumblefoot‏@bumblefoot

“@Lucas_McKagan: what's the next step with Guns N' Roses?" Playing Bar Mitzvahs I guess...

He just tweeted this. He doesn't sound very thrilled about the future of the band...

Bumblefoot ‏@bumblefoot

edit: I'm always too fucking slow with these tweet updates <_<

Edited by RocketQueen1985

Bumblefoot‏@bumblefoot

Ouch

Yeah this is more than your normal "end of the tour" burnout, he is clearly not happy