How about Dust N' Bones at next Izzy appearance

It's really awesome to see Izzy share stage with Axl every so often. To me seeing the two of them is so much more priceless than the idea of Axl & Slash considering they were the real nucleus of Gn'R & that Izzy wrote all the most badass songs. Anyways, on topic, Dust N' Bones being one of my favourite Gn'R tunes...I think it would do it huge justice for this song to be played next time Izzy makes an appearance. Too bad this song isn't a setlist permanent, but a one off with Izzy would be amazing. Grossly underrated song that could have made a great hit. Dexter, or anyone else in the camp, if you're reading this, how about wiping the dust off this old gem and giving it a run for all it's worth the next Izzy apparance?

Edited by Screamin' Demon

DnB is an excellent choice. 14 Yeara and that are two of the most under appreciated UYI songs

They both have a very firm feel to them. Dust N' Bones is more laidback-not-giving-a fuck kinda song with a very upbeat feel to it, while 14 Years is more cynical and vindicating, with anger slightly hidden among its tone.

Edited by Screamin' Demon

They should perform "Pretty Tied Up" with Izzy on vocals. I can imagine Izzy singing: "Once there was this rock n' roll band rolling on the streets, time went by and it became a joke..." and his face going like this:

sneaky-face-gif_176404495.jpg

Edited by pi2loc