Fernando Responds To Bumblefoot

LoadedNightraiN

I'm not sure how old this kid is but it seems lame referring to himself as being a part of GNR as a band. Umm no, your mum was Axl's housekeeper who for some reason nobody knows is now Axl's manager. You're her son. And now you say "we (GNR)". Shit's gone wrong here...

Heh, Fernando is part of the management team, which is an extension of the band.

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As unpopular as it might make me, and I know some of you consider Slash a Liar, even although he went ahead and put into print his version of events/views. Slash does say in his book, Axl and his ways often put the crew in difficult situations.

I'm not sure how old this kid is but it seems lame referring to himself as being a part of GNR as a band. Umm no, your mum was Axl's housekeeper who for some reason nobody knows is now Axl's manager. You're her son. And now you say "we (GNR)". Shit's gone wrong here...

I know everybody always refer to Beta as "the housekeeper"...

Wasn't she Axl's personal assistant from the beginning? That's something different.

Also, does anyone actually know what kind of education she has? I don't, but for all I know she's gone to business school. Didn't Fernando anyways?

@Bumblefoot

Oh geez... seems some people are blaming Axl for the difficult logistics the crew had at the end of the tour with the extra gig thrown in. Allllways blamin' the singer.... my fault, I went on a twitter rant :P (http://www.twitter.com/bumblefoot/status/226815415882493952) He doesn't plot out the travel itineraries between shows, not how it works. The planners did the best they could to make everything happen, was just no way to make it easy on the crew. On a positive, once upon a time tours had canceled shows, now they have added shows... so there. :) Thank you all again for being such great audiences everywhere we went :) Made a lot of new friends that I hope I'll be seeing soon....... :

With that being said, I don't think he is going anywhere.

All sounds like a load of old hodge podge.

BF's back won't be getting better anytime soon, that's a given.

So what's next ?

Time in the studio ?

Round 6: Chinese Democracy US Tour Pt.3 :D

Y A W N

They should dust off all those old tunes they recorded and didn't make it onto CD, the tracks Brain metions he recorded the drumming for ;)

Edited by vaida

He had nothing to do with the creation of the band or it's success at any point, yet he lives off it and acts like he is somehow a big deal in this world. Anyone could manage Guns N' Roses and achieve what the current management have in terms of the band's current success because it is selling off its past success. The unique selling point that current management have is they know how to keep Axl happy using the word "yes". This guy will support Axl to the end of the earth regardless of how sensible a point Bumblefoot or anyone else makes. Why would I like someone like that?

Sorry I'm on my phone so can't quote but this relates to Fernando (from GNR!)

He had nothing to do with the creation of the band or it's success at any point, yet he lives off it and acts like he is somehow a big deal in this world. Anyone could manage Guns N' Roses and achieve what the current management have in terms of the band's current success because it is selling off its past success. The unique selling point that current management have is they know how to keep Axl happy using the word "yes". This guy will support Axl to the end of the earth regardless of how sensible a point Bumblefoot or anyone else makes. Why would I like someone like that?

Heh,

A bit like Michael Jackson's white kids. Now what Jacko's dead, the fight over his ca$h has shown the true colours of 'some' family members.

Report: Police called after Janet Jackson 'slaps' niece Paris link

Michael Jackson's daughter reportedly responds by slapping her aunt back and telling her to 'fuck off'

What a picture. Far removed from the whiter than white Mickey Mouse world I thought that wrapped themselves in :D

Edited by vaida

Sorry I'm on my phone so can't quote but this relates to Fernando (from GNR!)

I think the current tour has gone a lot better than previous efforts (in terms of cancellations).

They have provided several streams for the fans (even though the last one is delayed for some reason). That's more than previous managers have made possible (other than festivals, which I'm sure demanded very little effort from the management).

Every management GN'R would aquire at this point would have had very little to do with the creation of the band, unless you want Vicky Hamilton back?

Personally I might not agree with everything the management does, but having someone who actually supports the band and want them to succeed I consider a good thing. I don't think the current management is only in it for the money, like previous managers who allegedly tried to reunite the old band for a big fat paycheck. I think this management want the current line-up to succeed.

Just my opinions.

Heh, Fernando is part of the management team, which is an extension of the band.

Fernandos a joke and should have nothing to do with this band

@Bumblefoot

Oh geez... seems some people are blaming Axl for the difficult logistics the crew had at the end of the tour with the extra gig thrown in. Allllways blamin' the singer.... my fault, I went on a twitter rant :P (http://www.twitter.com/bumblefoot/status/226815415882493952) He doesn't plot out the travel itineraries between shows, not how it works. The planners did the best they could to make everything happen, was just no way to make it easy on the crew. On a positive, once upon a time tours had canceled shows, now they have added shows... so there. :) Thank you all again for being such great audiences everywhere we went :) Made a lot of new friends that I hope I'll be seeing soon....... :

Agreed. Bumblefoot is a great guy, and was clearly smart enough to see that Fernando was making shit worse. That pathetic toxic waste of life should shut the fuck up already and get back to doing whatever Axl wants, like always, because if fernando or beta spoke up they'd probably be fired. Nice Mr. Billy Bailey!

Bumble did the right thing..he basically says he was venting. He clearly loves being in the band and isn't going anywhere.

@Bumblefoot

Yeah, it sounds like things are cool now. He even deflected blame from Axl.

I predict this will be forgotten and end up being much ado about nothing in time.

Ali

We all bitch at each other sometimes, they have just spent best part of 3 months together, i love my gf but 3 months with her non stop and i wanna shoot myself. End of day bumble should'nt have posted his shit, and Fernando has no say in who is in the band or anything, he is no more a manager than i am, got the job because Axl sees him as family, and i know it sucks a bit but frenando is part of the band, like it or lump it

What did Bumblefoot write ?

"Success without a feeling of integrity, or happiness, is not success. To me. We all have to re-evaluate our compromises once in a while." - Bumblefoot

You're one of the many idiots in here that wants Bumble to leave just to prove the point that Axl's a dictating douchebag who forces ppl out of the band. You and the rest of those clowns need to chill. No argument there bro.

Lets break down this quote for some of u who haven't even graduated high school, probably still do acid, and have hair long enough down to their ass:

"Oh geez... seems some people are blaming Axl for the difficult logistics the crew had at the end of the tour with the extra gig thrown in." Allllways blamin' the singer Bumble's calling out the several idiots in here who actually think he's leaving the band. He's basically saying Axl's getting blamed for shit he doesn't deserve and fans are jumping the gun. PPL need to chill the fuck out and he basically is saying just that. Nice try tho, pro slash fans, though u show you're all naive and dumb to begin with.

"my fault, I went on a twitter rant :P (www.twitter.com/bumblefoot/status/226815415882493952) He doesn't plot out the travel itineraries between shows, not how it works. The planners did the best they could to make everything happen, was just no way to make it easy on the crew Bumble is basically saying he's feeling a combo of emotions..exhaustion, frustration, stress from work and touring etc. He's basically saying he's tired and exhaustad, possibly overworked and wants a break. He ranted and you can tell he regrets it to a point cuz naturally, being a member of THE REAL GUNS N ROSES, you can't say, do, or even breathe without people thinking Axl's a dick that just broke up another band or forced another member out. Bumble's basically tellin people to chill the fuck out and stop reading more into vents than what is actually there. It's rediculous to make a mountain out of a mole hill, but thanks guys! ;)

On a positive, once upon a time tours had canceled shows, now they have added shows... so there. :) Thank you all again for being such great audiences everywhere we went :) Made a lot of new friends that I hope I'll be seeing soon....... :) Bumble's saying everything with the band is cool, it's gotta be frustrating a little thinking your about to go home, and then more shows get added. Imagine being put into overtime at work and having to stay til 5 when u wanna go home at 3, regardless of if u need the money or not. You'll do the job, u might pout at first, but then u do ur job cuz uk the moneys good. Bumble's saying it all worked out for the best in the end, and regardless of some venting and frustration, he's happy at the moment.

This tweet pretty much confirms he's not going anywhere, nor wants to. He vented, which he shouldn't have done. Fernando responded innapropriately, but who cares about the guy. He probably doesn't have one qualification to be management lord knows if he even has a college degree. And he's how old?? May have maturity issues and not understanding public relations...Slash understands PR, that's why he tells the fans what they want to hear for the most part.

And even if I'm wrong, Bumble did the right thing at least covering his ass and the bands for that matter. Things are cool for now and that's all that matters. The band is gonna rest up and hopefully release a new album ASAP. Nice try though guys, yea it would be juicy and exciting if all this drama went down and bumble left, but it's clearly not happening.

Edited by AxlRose14

I shall now refer to him as "Fernando of Guns N' Roses fame". If I'm lucky he'll sign my copy of Appetite

There was a time when Axl fought his own fights, for right or wrong. Bumblefoot said what he felt and good on him, at least he didn't get his wife or somebody else to convey his thoughts for him

The way that some people over-react to things on this site is embarrassing.

Agreed, and Bumble's clearly politely saying just that. He pays attention to what's going on here, and his response was perfect. He made up for all of his venting for sure.