Fernando Responds To Bumblefoot

LoadedNightraiN

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's true Spirit, but Fernando was defending Axl. Maybe next time Axl could defend Axl in a misunderstanding

But, Fernando doesn't even mention Axl.

I think he was just defending the management's desicions. They're the ones booking the shows.

Come on, we all know Axl makes the decisions with the band. You think a $1million wedding show got thrown in without Axl's awareness. You think Axl couldn't veto a decision to play such a show, on his own. Axl is Guns N' Roses these days and nothing happens in GNR world without Axl's control. Apart from band members expressing their opinions and that doesn't go down well...

Come on, we all know Axl makes the decisions with the band. You think a $1million wedding show got thrown in without Axl's awareness. You think Axl couldn't veto a decision to play such a show, on his own. Axl is Guns N' Roses these days and nothing happens in GNR world without Axl's control. Apart from band members expressing their opinions and that doesn't go down well...

Was Axl GN'R in 2008 as well?

The way that some people over-react to things on this site is embarrassing.

YES!! All the drama queens jumping to conclusions,making mountains put of molehills.AND it is disrespecting Beta to refer to her as "the housekeeper" she WAS dylan's nanny but has filled the position of Personal Assistant for years,and now is Mgmt.

Some people here have nothing but hate for Team Brazil.

Axl has legally been Guns N' Roses on his own since the last of the original 5 left

Just wondering since he didn't seem too happy about how CD was released. Artwork, promotion etc.

It seemed like a lot of things were out of his hands..

Total control?

I see your point Spirit in relation to the CD release

But we both know that if Axl doesn't want to get on a plane he doesn't get on a plane. And if Axl doesn't get on a plane a show doesn't happen. Who would he be letting down by not doing this extra show? The thousands of people that bought tickets? Not in this case. This show went ahead because of Axl allowing it to. To be fair though I'm guessing there wasn't a huge amount of setup compared to a normal show.

I even hate the name Team Brazil. But if Fernando referred to himself as a member of Team Brazil rather than a member of GNR that would be good

Edited by rydog

I see your point Spirit in relation to the CD release

But we both know that if Axl doesn't want to get on a plane he doesn't get on a plane

`

Like when he came back out on stage in Dublin 2010?

I'll stop there, we'll just go in circles... haha! :tongue2:

Axl has legally been Guns N' Roses on his own since the last of the original 5 left

Just wondering since he didn't seem too happy about how CD was released. Artwork, promotion etc.

It seemed like a lot of things were out of his hands..

Total control?

promises/agreements were broken due to Azoff and his agenda.

YES!! All the drama queens jumping to conclusions,making mountains put of molehills.AND it is disrespecting Beta to refer to her as "the housekeeper" she WAS dylan's nanny but has filled the position of Personal Assistant for years,and now is Mgmt.

How is that disrespectful to Beta? You worshippers constantly bring up Slash being a drug addict 20 years ago.....so why can't people bring up Betas old position?

For every person that dislikes team brazil, there is a worshipper like you who loves them, just because Axl likes them. Luckily, the remaining 95% of the forum base our like/dislike on common sense and logic and don't base our views on what a 50 year old rock singer thinks.

Funny thing is that if Axl fired team Brazil tomorrow all the worshippers would change their tune 100%.

Bottom line, beta and fernando aren't qualified to run a band as large as GnR is. They maybe great friends, great assistants, great hanger-ons, but they are not a great management team. Anybody who thinks they are has also probably masturbated to a picture of Axl within the last week.

That Axl sure is the last true remaining rock star!!!! The son of his ex-gf's former nanny is calling out band members publically? How do you think Axl would have responded to that in 1988.

Edited by Groghan

a days ago i read in this forums a good description of what Team Brazil is: a family of leeches who lives in Axls house.Didnt know the word leech but if you put it on google is the word i use in spanish.

dude if it weren't for this family of "leeches" there wouldnt be gnr ...axl has said that...they helped him when he was down and nearly bankrupt... so yeah they are his family and live in his house wht's wrong with that ?

Of course they helped him when he was nearly bankrupt! Hangers on like these all taking a slice of Axl's money are the reason he was nearly bankrupt. It was in their own personal interest to help him get sorted financially! Same goes for Del James, the guy writes a short story that Axl likes and then realised that by clinging to Axl he doesn't need to live in a dumpster for the rest of his life

I shall now refer to him as "Fernando of Guns N' Roses fame". If I'm lucky he'll sign my copy of Appetite

There was a time when Axl fought his own fights, for right or wrong. Bumblefoot said what he felt and good on him, at least he didn't get his wife or somebody else to convey his thoughts for him

:rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

How is that disrespectful to Beta? You worshippers constantly bring up Slash being a drug addict 20 years ago.....so why can't people bring up Betas old position?

For every person that dislikes team brazil, there is a worshipper like you who loves them, just because Axl likes them. Luckily, the remaining 95% of the forum base our like/dislike on common sense and logic and don't base our views on what a 50 year old rock singer thinks.

Funny thing is that if Axl fired team Brazil tomorrow all the worshippers would change their tune 100%.

Bottom line, beta and fernando aren't qualified to run a band as large as GnR is. They maybe great friends, great assistants, great hanger-ons, but they are not a great management team. Anybody who thinks they are has also probably masturbated to a picture of Axl within the last week.

That Axl sure is the last true remaining rock star!!!! The son of his ex-gf's former nanny is calling out band members publically? How do you think Axl would have responded to that in 1988.

On this point I will disagree, Groghan. Even though it saddens me that Axl refuses to move the band forward. Referring to Beta as a "housekeeper" is not only disrespectful, but is meant specifically as an insult. It says more to me about the poster than it says about her. I don't give a fuck whether or not Irving Azoff delivered papers or worked at McDonalds in 1992. It has ZERO RELEVANCE to what he is doing in 2012. Why? Because he should only be judged as a band manager, by the job he does managing bands. The same applies to Beta. She could be a great manager, or a terrible manager. Judge her performance in the job, on how she performs it. But it has nothing to do with a job she had 20 years ago. Anybody with an IQ of over 15 should be able to figure that out. People act like you need 3 PhD's in astrophysics to manage a band. She could have easily learned enough about it while managing Axl and working with a variety of managers for over 20 years. Experience in the field >>> Schooling. Plus, she may have taken business courses, we have no idea.

Same thing applies to Fernando. I love the Toronto Blue Jays. When I say "we" should add another starter, does that make me a "leech"? Hell no. It is simply a way of showing support for my team. And I ain't even in the dugout. When Guns n' Roses are performing onstage, Fernando is standing at the side. People need to stop with the personal insults about people they know nothing about. It's childish, and pointless.

What is your hangup with masturbation?? Christ you are psycho!!

Have you ever met Beta? im guessing not,because of your comments.

How in the fuck do you know who is qualified to run/manage a band?? You Dont!!

Beta has been a personal assistant for many years,she is now Mgmt. Fact,and the latest tour has run smoothly,for GNR standards.

You have issues,and your whacked out opinions do not constitute anything,nada,nothing in GNRs world.

what you think/assume is irrrelevant to any plans/issues GNR has,but you are a flatulent,toxic pox on this forum Sybil,three faces of eve,whoever and whatever you are.

On this point I will disagree, Groghan. Even though it saddens me that Axl refuses to move the band forward. Referring to Beta as a "housekeeper" is not only disrespectful, but is meant specifically as an insult. It says more to me about the poster than it says about her. I don't give a fuck whether or not Irving Azoff delivered papers or worked at McDonalds in 1992. It has ZERO RELEVANCE to what he is doing in 2012. Why? Because he should only be judged as a band manager, by the job he does managing bands. The same applies to Beta. She could be a great manager, or a terrible manager. Judge her performance in the job, on how she performs it. But it has nothing to do with a job she had 20 years ago. Anybody with an IQ of over 15 should be able to figure that out. People act like you need 3 PhD's in astrophysics to manage a band. She could have easily learned enough about it while managing Axl and working with a variety of managers for over 20 years. Experience in the field >>> Schooling. Plus, she may have taken business courses, we have no idea.

Same thing applies to Fernando. I love the Toronto Blue Jays. When I say "we" should add another starter, does that make me a "leech"? Hell no. It is simply a way of showing support for my team. And I ain't even in the dugout. When Guns n' Roses are performing onstage, Fernando is standing at the side. People need to stop with the personal insults about people they know nothing about. It's childish, and pointless.

Thank you!! :thumbsup:

Beta has been a personal assistant for many years,she is now Mgmt. Fact,and the latest tour has run smoothly,for GNR standards.

You have issues,and your whacked out opinions do not constitute anything,nada,nothing in GNRs world.

what you think/assume is irrrelevant to any plans/issues GNR has,but you are a flatulent,toxic pox on this forum Sybil,three faces of eve,whoever and whatever you are.

Beta's no different than Sharon Osbourne. Usually the inept ones are when bands are starting out and finding someone who has any sort of connection. What did Brian Epstein know about business? He sold furniture, then sold records. He figured it out. He had a knack for packaging a band though, but he was not a good businessman, as the Beatles found out when he died. Beta's been around Axl for business meetings and prob. paid close attention to how the entertainment business is behind the scenes.

Thank you!! :thumbsup:

hahahah

Who the fuck are you to call anyone a psycho? You have a picture of Axl's Cat as your fuckin' avator... and you get so fuckin' personally wound up about any criticism of the Ginger Fat Boy, and his precious 'Team Brazil'...

Sado...

He had nothing to do with the creation of the band or it's success at any point, yet he lives off it and acts like he is somehow a big deal in this world.

Most people live off jobs they didn't create themselves. What's wrong with that?

Can you give some examples of Fernando "acting like he is somehow a big deal in this world"? To me he comes off as a pretty humble person.

Anyone could manage Guns N' Roses and achieve what the current management have in terms of the band's current success because it is selling off its past success.

Yet none of the previous, recent managers -- who by the way had a CV of managing rock bands -- seemed to make as much happen as Team Brazil.

The unique selling point that current management have is they know how to keep Axl happy using the word "yes".

Can you give some examples supporting this wide-spread rumour that the current management is nothing but yet-men who won't oppose Axl when they believe it is right?

This guy will support Axl to the end of the earth regardless of how sensible a point Bumblefoot or anyone else makes. Why would I like someone like that?

Then I am sure you can substantiate the claim that Fernando is nothing but a sycophantic yes-man.

That's true Spirit, but Fernando was defending Axl. Maybe next time Axl could defend Axl in a misunderstanding

Err, no, Fernando was defending the logistics of adding an extra show.

Larry B. is Trolltrane,ignore his gibberish.

He had nothing to do with the creation of the band or it's success at any point, yet he lives off it and acts like he is somehow a big deal in this world.

Most people live off jobs they didn't create themselves. What's wrong with that?

Can you give some examples of Fernando "acting like he is somehow a big deal in this world"? To me he comes off as a pretty humble person.

Anyone could manage Guns N' Roses and achieve what the current management have in terms of the band's current success because it is selling off its past success.

Yet none of the previous, recent managers -- who by the way had a CV of managing rock bands -- seemed to make as much happen as Team Brazil.

The unique selling point that current management have is they know how to keep Axl happy using the word "yes".

Can you give some examples supporting this wide-spread rumour that the current management is nothing but yet-men who won't oppose Axl when they believe it is right?

This guy will support Axl to the end of the earth regardless of how sensible a point Bumblefoot or anyone else makes. Why would I like someone like that?

Then I am sure you can substantiate the claim that Fernando is nothing but a sycophantic yes-man.

Err, no, Fernando was defending the logistics of adding an extra show.

Exactly,good points SM

hahahah

Who the fuck are you to call anyone a psycho? You have a picture of Axl's Cat as your fuckin' avator... and you get so fuckin' personally wound up about any criticism of the Ginger Fat Boy, and his precious 'Team Brazil'...

Sado...

And you come to an internet forum daily to whine about a 20 year old breakup and insult the only original member of the band that's left. Some would say that the pathetic label belongs to you. :shrugs:

hahahah

Sado...

And you come to an internet forum daily to whine about a 20 year old breakup and insult the only original member of the band that's left. Some would say that the pathetic label belongs to you. :shrugs:

Who broke up?