"Come on Beta, you can't believe everything you read on the Internet" in response to rumors of Slash's inclusion heard by Rose's rep Beta Lebeis."

vaida

Every artist who has come up with a solo project or gone solo had to go back to the clubs and/or theaters.

Tell that to Axl (This is a solo project right? I hear that all the time.), Ozzy, Paul McCartney and Micheal Jackson. Along with too many others to mention. Even if you were right, which you're not, what does that have to do with anything whatsoever. Are you somehow trying to say that it was smart of them to sign over the name so they could play clubs solo? Hahaha, that's ridiculous.

HA! Damn Smooth :thumbsup:

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slash made the best move of his life when left Axl's band. He is happy he may not be playing the kind of staduims that some of you more successful people are playing that stay on the forum day and night. But he is making ends meet. And by the way Axl does not play to the level of concert goers that he played to in 1993 either.

Slash made the best move of his life when left Axl's band. He is happy he may not be playing the kind of staduims that some of you more successful people are playing that stay on the forum day and night. But he is making ends meet. And by the way Axl does not play to the level of concert goers that he played to in 1993 either.

He must be happy. He went to Axl's at 3 in the morning just to beg him for a reunion tell him how happy he was.

He must be happy. He went to Axl's at 3 in the morning just to beg him for a reunion tell him how happy he was.

Sure that's what he was doing there yeah right! Toss up which one lied Beta or Axl? Or I guess you can blame that one on Doug Goldstein also.

I guess him staying in GNR as Axl's employee would have been better for him. You Axl fans would have loved that! No music from them for 14 years! While Axl was hiding being crazy, Slash could have given interviews letting fans know "we are working on things" like the current set of employees do. The fact is Axl could not have accomplished what Slash has! Hell he cannot accomplish a damn thing now but live off of a name that Slash help create.

Edited by sleeper

Sure that's what he was doing there yeah right! Toss up which one lied Beta or Axl? Or I guess you can blame that one on Doug Goldstein also.

I guess him staying in GNR as Axl's employee would have been better for him. You Axl fans would have loved that! No music from them for 14 years! While Axl was hiding being crazy, Slash could have given interviews letting fans know "we are working on things" like the current set of employees do. The fact is Axl could not have accomplished what Slash has! Hell he cannot accomplish a damn thing now but live off of a name that Slash help create.

Does anybody else find it funny how the Slash fans fly into a serious nerdrage and start bashing Axl in hopes that they might offend whoever they are having a discussion with?

You can say whatever you want about Axl sweetheart, I've heard it all and I agree with most of it.

I believe Slash's personal friend Marc Canter over any nerdraging Slashboy when he says that Slash lies and that Axl was more likely to be telling the truth about that situation. Sorry, no amount of your frothing at the mouth is going to change that.

Does anybody else find it funny how the Slash fans fly into a serious nerdrage and start bashing Axl in hopes that they might offend whoever they are having a discussion with?

You can say whatever you want about Axl sweetheart, I've heard it all and I agree with most of it.

I believe Slash's personal friend Marc Canter over any nerdraging Slashboy when he says that Slash lies and that Axl was more likely to be telling the truth about that situation. Sorry, no amount of your frothing at the mouth is going to change that.

I dont hold much stock in the raving frothers either ,I think they might be infected with some cuntageous disease.

Edited by sailaway

WTF??? The frontman did all the bloody work in the first place. Axl's contribution to the making of AFD was calculated at 41%, the most of any of the members. When it came to touring it was Axl who again had to contribute most of the effort. I think you completely underestimate how much more demanding it is to sing and entertain thousands of people for hours every night. There's no doubt that Slash was an important part of the process but when it came to shows he didn't have nearly the same demands placed on him as Axl did.

It is so simplistic to say that Axl's output since Slash's departure has anything to do with him at all. :crazy:

I don't find it funny at all that you cannot come up with a counter discussion except to claim I'm in somekind of "nerdrage" ! And personally I could care less if you get offended or not!

I'm glad you agree about Axl any sane person would.

Why don't you post some of the things Marc has said about Axl. Marc has also said he was not there for a lot of what went on. He has not had convo with Axl since 2009. Axl got upset because he wrote his book and defended Slash in a discussion on a forum. Come to find old honest Axl is crazy!That means what he says is the truth to him maybe not anyone else.

WTF??? The frontman did all the bloody work in the first place. Axl's contribution to the making of AFD was calculated at 41%, the most of any of the members. When it came to touring it was Axl who again had to contribute most of the effort. I think you completely underestimate how much more demanding it is to sing and entertain thousands of people for hours every night. There's no doubt that Slash was an important part of the process but when it came to shows he didn't have nearly the same demands placed on him as Axl did.

It is so simplistic to say that Axl's output since Slash's departure has anything to do with him at all. :crazy:

Axl did not do all the work. But just for discussion if that is so. Why hasn't he continued to grow and produce music since he does all the work. Why does he not give interviews, make vids, do special packaging on music, and attend meet and greets? Since he did all the work why is he still calling himself GNR? Surely if he was the only important one he could have made it being Axl Rose not GNR?

I do agree with the :crazy: thing though!

Axl did not do all the work. But just for discussion if that is so. Why hasn't he continued to grow and produce music since he does all the work. Why does he not give interviews, make vids, do special packaging on music, and attend meet and greets? Since he did all the work why is he still calling himself GNR? Surely if he was the only important one he could have made it being Axl Rose not GNR?

He does write music, he just doesn't release it to the public much to our frustration. Axl is one of those rare people that gets caught up in things that he should let slide. The rest of us would just move on and get onto the important stuff but he seems to analyse everything that was said and done to the nth degree. I think he is also overwhelmed by feelings of revenge. If someone has wronged him he doesn't know when to stop. All these things have stopped him from focusing on what he should have been doing, releasing the music that he was born to make. In the early days he didn't have all this stuff to stew over, plus life is much simpler when you are not rich and famous so less distractions.

I don't find it funny at all that you cannot come up with a counter discussion except to claim I'm in somekind of "nerdrage" ! And personally I could care less if you get offended or not!

Why don't you post some of the things Marc has said about Axl. Marc has also said he was not there for a lot of what went on. He has not had convo with Axl since 2009. Axl got upset because he wrote his book and defended Slash in a discussion on a forum. Come to find old honest Axl is crazy!That means what he says is the truth to him maybe not anyone else.

Since he's only discussed it 300 times and you're either too lazy or too stupid to look for yourself, I grabbed the first quote on the subject I could find. Here you go.

I really liked the first VR record. Scott was a good fit for that music. Slash and Duff did some things on there own and felt it was time to start working together again. This had nothing to do with what Axl was doing. Slash went to Axl's house to try to work out a lawsuit. The note said lets work this out or something like that. Perla was the one who pushed Slash to try to get back with Axl. She wanted a reunion more then anyone. As far as Slash talking shit about the VR guys, I'm sure it was true. Why did he lie about it at first, because he would have broke his bridge in VR if he didn't. In this case I would have also lied. Who wouldn't have? He tried to patch things up with Axl and if Scott knew about it, VR would have been over. This was the reason Slash didn't get up on stage with Steven in 2007 20th year gig. Scott was putting too much presser not to do some kind of reunion.

Now, counter discussion to what exactly? You jumped in here snivelling something about how Axl's the devil and Slash was a supergenious for signing over the name and quitting the band. I don't really see the point in countering someone who would be stupid enough to believe that. Sorry.

He does write music, he just doesn't release it to the public much to our frustration. Axl is one of those rare people that gets caught up in things that he should let slide. The rest of us would just move on and get onto the important stuff but he seems to analyse everything that was said and done to the nth degree. I think he is also overwhelmed by feelings of revenge. If someone has wronged him he doesn't know when to stop. All these things have stopped him from focusing on what he should have been doing, releasing the music that he was born to make. In the early days he didn't have all this stuff to stew over, plus life is much simpler when you are not rich and famous so less distractions.

Axl is rare alright! Everybody in the music business should be just like him!

Since he's only discussed it 300 times and you're either too lazy or too stupid to look for yourself, I grabbed the first quote on the subject I could find. Here you go.

I really liked the first VR record. Scott was a good fit for that music. Slash and Duff did some things on there own and felt it was time to start working together again. This had nothing to do with what Axl was doing. Slash went to Axl's house to try to work out a lawsuit. The note said lets work this out or something like that. Perla was the one who pushed Slash to try to get back with Axl. She wanted a reunion more then anyone. As far as Slash talking shit about the VR guys, I'm sure it was true. Why did he lie about it at first, because he would have broke his bridge in VR if he didn't. In this case I would have also lied. Who wouldn't have? He tried to patch things up with Axl and if Scott knew about it, VR would have been over. This was the reason Slash didn't get up on stage with Steven in 2007 20th year gig. Scott was putting too much presser not to do some kind of reunion.

Now, counter discussion to what exactly? You jumped in here snivelling something about how Axl's the devil and Slash was a supergenious for signing over the name and quitting the band. I don't really see the point in countering someone who would be stupid enough to believe that. Sorry.

If you think Axl is the devil that is your business but I never said that. I also cannot help it if you do not agree with me about how great Slash is that is your loss. Just go on waiting and waiting and have fun with Axl. As far as Marc like I said he was not there his guess is as good as yours and mine.

Now for the name calling let me say this. You are a sarcastic asshole that cannot even carry on a conversation. Stupid fits you perfectly. You are also a computer geek that likes to flex his stuff behind a computer so no one can get to him after he insults them. You sir are a coward!

Edited by sleeper

If you think Axl is the devil that is your business but I never said that. I also cannot help it if you do not agree with me about how great Slash is that is your loss. Just go on waiting and waiting and have fun with Axl. As far as Marc like I said he was not there his guess is as good as yours and mine.

Now for the name calling let me say this. You are a sarcastic asshole that cannot even carry on a conversation. Stupid fits you perfectly. You are also a computer geek that likes to flex his stuff behind a computer so no one can get to him after he insults them. You sir are a coward!

:lol: Look at little miss internet tough girl. Pick the dingleberries out of your teeth and smarten up junior. Slash was a complete ass clown for signing away the name and quitting. No amount of your crying will ever change that fact. Accept it or get over it, fooling your own mentally deficient ass into thinking otherwise is pathetic.

I think I know who the asshole is here. Damn Smooths posts are fine and if you can't handle the varying opinions then maybe think twice before contributing. I don't know what kind of Internet you use, but mine only exists via computer so we don't have much choice but to 'flex our stuff' behind a computer. Again: :crazy:

:lol: Look at little miss internet tough girl. Pick the dingleberries out of your teeth and smarten up junior. Slash was a complete ass clown for signing away the name and quitting. No amount of your crying will ever change that fact. Accept it or get over it, fooling your own mentally deficient ass into thinking otherwise is pathetic.

So I'm "mentally deficient" whats that make you for spending your most valuable and wise time arguing with me?

Lets see what I get from my "clown" since he got away from Axl.

New music almost every 2 years.

multiple interviews

multiple vids

multiple fan paks

Meet and greets where he actually shows up with the rest of the band

TV shows

An appearance at the SB. I realize that Axl cannot get invited without my "clown" but to bad for him.

Movies

Special appearances

FREE live streaming of "my Clowns concerts think about that the next time you have to pay for a live stream. That is if the LS actually happens.

HOF

Star on the walk of fame

One award after another

constant raving reviews about "my clown"

I could continue on but....I won't because I am about done with your caustic ass! Like I said all of Slash's fans can thank him for the day he got away from Axl!

Now we can add hatred of women along with being an internet coward to you list of credits. I by far am no "internet tough girl" honey. I only call it like I see it. Tell me this do you actually talk to people you have to deal with in person like you have spoken to me? If so you must be one lonely guy!

I think I know who the asshole is here. Damn Smooths posts are fine and if you can't handle the varying opinions then maybe think twice before contributing. I don't know what kind of Internet you use, but mine only exists via computer so we don't have much choice but to 'flex our stuff' behind a computer. Again: :crazy:

Come to find out you think everybody is crazy even Axl! I gave my opionin honey DS is the one that started dirty stuff. Of course you cannot see that because you want to buddy up with the other Axl lover.

So I'm "mentally deficient" whats that make you for spending your most valuable and wise time arguing with me?

Lets see what I get from my "clown" since he got away from Axl.

New music almost every 2 years.

multiple interviews

multiple vids

multiple fan paks

Meet and greets where he actually shows up with the rest of the band

TV shows

An appearance at the SB. I realize that Axl cannot get invited without my "clown" but to bad for him.

Movies

appearances

FREE live streaming of "my Clowns concerts think about that the next time you have to pay for a live stream. That is if the LS actually happens.

HOF

Star on the walk of fame

One award after another

constant raving reviews about "my clown"

I could continue on but....I won't because I am about done with your caustic ass! Like I said all of Slash's fans can thank him for the day he got away from Axl!

Now we can add hatred of women along with being an internet coward to you list of credits. I by far am no "internet tough girl" honey. I only call it like I see it. Tell me this do you actually talk to people you have to deal with in person like you have spoken to me? If so you must be one lonely guy!

Wait... You're not female? My bad.

Never once have I mentioned Slash's productivity. That's just pulling something out of your ass to make yourself feel better about the fact that he is borderline retarded for signing away the name.

Yes, I do talk to stupid people in just like this in reality, it assures that they stay away. Fortunately for me, I know enough people that are intelligent enough to hold a basic conversation that I don't get lonely.

Come to find out you think everybody is crazy even Axl! I gave my opionin honey DS is the one that started dirty stuff. Of course you cannot see that because you want to buddy up with the other Axl lover.

No just putting my 2 cents worth in, which I am fully entitled to do, whether you like it or not......honey. :kiss:

I never said I was not female. The only thing I have been stupid about is trying to discuss anything with you. You are continuely arguing with someone on this board about something. I guess tonight you decided it would be me. I really do no care what you think about me. Because in my opionin you are lower than whale shit.

So it is your opionin that Slash is a retard because he got away from a man that was/is so full of hatred and resentment that he could not funciton most of the time. I guess your right Slash should have stayed there and let his career die just like Axl's has. Maybe if he would have stayed, he would have gotten the chance to help the other guys in the band talk about new music that never comes on this last tour. I know that he will never get over missing that chance.

Redhead

No just putting my 2 cents worth in, which I am fully entitled to do, whether you like it or not......honey.

Yeah honey 2 cents is about what it was worth. But I agree you are entitled to it! :rolleyes:

Edited by sleeper

I never said I was not female. The only thing I have been stupid about is trying to discuss anything with you. You are continuely arguing with someone on this board about something. I guess tonight you decided it would be me. I really do no care what you think about me. Because in my opionin you are lower than whale shit.

So it is your opionin that Slash is a retard because he got away from a man that was/is so full of hatred and resentment that he could not funciton most of the time. I guess your right Slash should have stayed there and let his career die just like Axl's has. Maybe if he would have stayed, he would have gotten the chance to help the other guys in the band talk about new music that never comes on this last tour. I know that he will never get over missing that chance.

Redhead

No just putting my 2 cents worth in, which I am fully entitled to do, whether you like it or not......honey.

Yeah honey 2 cents is about what it was worth. But I agree you are entitled to it! :rolleyes:

Shit floats, which would put whale shit pretty high up from the ocean floor. You don't need to idolize me. So if Slash had kept his share of the name, he couldn't do anything solo right? That makes about as much sense as your whale shit analogy.

I'm always arguing with somebody huh? Only people that blind themselves like yourself.

Redhead

Shit floats, which would put whale shit pretty high up from the ocean floor. You don't need to idolize me. So if Slash had kept his share of the name, he couldn't do anything solo right? That makes about as much sense as your whale shit analogy.

I'm always arguing with somebody huh? Only people that blind themselves like yourself.

I'm tired of you! Go try to find yourself a friend maybe a real person that you can actually see. I guess I'll stay blind, everyone cannot see the light. I'll let Slash know that he is confused, he is not happy he is a retard! Because he did not stay with GNR and be Axl and Beta's employee. He signed over the name because he wanted to play and make music he should have let Axl walk that night. Tell me does this make Duff and Izzy retards also.

Knowing what you know about Axl do you think Slash would have been able to have anykind of solo career?

Edited by sleeper

Redhead

I'm tired of you! Go try to find yourself a friend maybe a real person that you can actually see. I guess I'll stay blind, everyone cannot see the light. I'll let Slash know that he is confused, he is not happy he is a retard! Because he did not stay with GNR and be Axl and Beta's employee. He signed over the name because he wanted to play and make music he should have let Axl walk that night. Tell me does this make Duff and Izzy retards also.

Knowing what you know about Axl do you think Slash would have been able to have anykind of solo career

Of course it makes Duff and Izzy retards too. He should have let Axl walk even though Axl was never going to. Seems to me that Snakepit came out before he quit the band, so a better question is could Axl have stopped him?

If he hadn't did the dumb thing and signed over the name, either Axl would have, or we would have another album along with Slash's solo stuff. The only thing that would realistically be at risk is VR, and I would gladly trade both VR albums for 1 new Guns record.

?

Redhead

Knowing what you know about Axl do you think Slash would have been able to have anykind of solo career

Of course it makes Duff and Izzy retards too. He should have let Axl walk even though Axl was never going to. Seems to me that Snakepit came out before he quit the band, so a better question is could Axl have stopped him?

If he hadn't did the dumb thing and signed over the name, either Axl would have, or we would have another album along with Slash's solo stuff. The only thing that would realistically be at risk is VR, and I would gladly trade both VR albums for 1 new Guns record.

Probably if they had not signed over the name that night Axl would have kept his word and not gone on. None of us know how long he could have kept that up. Slash did Snakepit but I think that was before he was presented with the contract making him an employee. I doubt in the present GNR enviorment that Slash would be allowed to do his on thing. Axl was not even going to let Slash work with the guitar player that he wanted. They would have killed each other if he would have stayed. Can you really see Slash in that band now?

Edited by sleeper