How would you react if you turned on the news tomorrow and it said...

Towelie

88 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How would you think Axl would react to come on here and read your thread? He'd disappear for another few years...

I doubt anything would be released if he died, Axl isn't an artist who will just release anything. They are outtakes for a reason.

Edited by Axl_morris

Glad I saw him perform live several times with his hired guns. A shame I couldn't see the original band perform live.

Good thing for those waiting for any "new" material, as all the "yes-men" golddiggers will be certain to release anything for a buck!

Edited by The Black

It would suck. On the death topic- how big a party would Axl have if the news said it was Slash who died?

I don't think he'd be happy. He'd just be indifferent or something. The big question is - Would the GnR facebook/twitter/website release any tribute/condolences statement?

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

Upset at the loss of a musical idol.

Aren't you one of the people who think of him as if he died in late '90s?

What makes you think that? despite thinking his latest album and his current line up sucks and that I don't agree with a lot of what he has done since 93, I'm still a huge fan of him and will always be. Even though I'm very critical about him, I'm probably one of the bigger fans of him on the forum, if I may say so myself.

I'm mostly really frustrated, because I know that there's so much more potential and I don't think I become less of a fan because I want him to use his full potential.

Edited by Satanisk_Slakt

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

We'd all cry and have to call in sick to work/school to mourn.

Even the nastiest of fans (I maintain the nastiness is deep hurt not hatred) will remember the good in Axl for a while. I think it will cause even more reflection than usual. What a waste of an amazing talent, why was he so difficult to work with etc...

in honor of his misunderstood genius, i would try to listen to chinese democracy again.

you don't listen 2 Ronald's overdubs on chinese democracy?

i don't really like the songs themselves. so guitar licks are kinda moot to me.

but yeah, all the guitar players he's hired have been uniquely talented pros.

It would suck. On the death topic- how big a party would Axl have if the news said it was Slash who died?

I don´t know how Axl is but I can´t think of him being a cretin who feels happiness because of someone´s death. Really guys, some of you go too far with the stupid topics/posts :rolleyes: