How would you react if you turned on the news tomorrow and it said...

Towelie

88 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It would suck. On the death topic- how big a party would Axl have if the news said it was Slash who died?

I don't think he'd be happy. He'd just be indifferent or something. The big question is - Would the GnR facebook/twitter/website release any tribute/condolences statement?

No party IMHO. I think it would impact Axl deeply (despite his apparent hatred for Slash). That said- I could imagine a brief statement of tribute to mark the passing in the mediums you list and that would be it (publicly anyway). Who knows- hopefully we won't find out (for either of them) for a couple decades yet (God willing)...

As far as "indifferent" goes- I think that probably described Axl's reaction to Cobain's death...

Edited by AXL_N_DIZZY

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would suck. On the death topic- how big a party would Axl have if the news said it was Slash who died?

You are a morbid twat,some bad karma ur putting out there :fuckyou:

Sail- I'm not the one who called Slash a cancer. Axl's feelings about him are well documented. Party- probably realistically not. Maybe a private "so what" more likely. A public acknowledgement- no chance.

Sail- I'm not the one who called Slash a cancer. Axl's feelings about him are well documented. Party- probably realistically not. Maybe a private "so what" more likely. A public acknowledgement- no chance.

But that doesn´t mean that Axl would celebrate his death :rolleyes:

It would suck. On the death topic- how big a party you can would Axl have if the news said it was Slash who died?

I don´t know how Axl is but I can´t think of him being a cretin who feels happiness because of someone´s death. Really guys, some of you go too far with the stupid topics/posts :rolleyes:

^^^ This,

you can hate someone,stay away from them,express your feelings BUT to wish death on someone is some heavy baggage to be tossing to the universe.

You can hate someone from the depths of your soul and NOT "wish them dead".

That is some deep psychic machinery,that can boomerang on your ass.

Where did I say "wishes death"?......never was said.

Edited by Snowmass

Insinuating "celebrating demise by throwing a party" is equally as callous.

Why make a topic like this anyway? Not enough negative drama on this forum already?

Why make a topic like this anyway? Not enough negative drama on this forum already?

Can you read? Did I start this "death thread"? Another made up thing on me. JFC. I'm gonna make up some quote by you. Literal party- no. Internal smirk or "so what" more likely. Axl despises Slash like one would despise ass cancer. Quit making up quotes by me and lying "insinuating" topics that I started. Fuck.

Can you read? Did I start this "death thread"? Another made up thing on me. JFC. I'm gonna make up some quote by you. Literal party- no. Internal smirk or "so what" more likely. Axl despises Slash like one would despise ass cancer. Quit making up quotes by me and lying "insinuating" topics that I started. Fuck.

Never said YOU made topic,in a seperate sentence I wrote "Why make a topic like this" it wasnt aimed at you Snowmass.

Sorry you misunderstood my post.

Never said YOU made topic,in a seperate sentence I wrote "Why make a topic like this" it wasnt aimed at you Snowmass.

Considering you were responding directly to me I guess we'll just say you were strongly "insinuating" it was me who started thread.

Considering you were responding directly to me I guess we'll just say you were strongly "insinuating" it was me who started thread.

I did make a seperate sentence,maybe I shouldn't have included it in the same post

,I know Towelie was the OP.

I did make a seperate sentence,maybe I shouldn't have included it in the same post

,I know Towelie was the OP.

It's all good.....I've moved on. Peace out.

For fuck's sake! This site has gone totally down-hill. I mean, have you really got nothing better to suggest as a topic than this? Jeeze, what a crappy this site has turned out to be, what are the moderators doing about it? Fuck all by the looks of it!

Can you imagine Team Brazil letting Slash pay respect at Axl's funeral?

I can't.

Fuck no. I'm sure A- they'd tell him don't even think about coming asshole and B- Axl probably already has any funeral type instructions spelled out IE-" keep the old fucks away"

I guess it would be kind of Michael Jackson style. Mostly because I'd be even more aware of my own mortality, another piece of the past disappeared.

Oh well, if you mean tomorrow as in Thursday, the day after this thread was made, I've got tickets to see Slash in Boston wooohoooo!