GnR doing 12 shows in Vegas General Discussion Thread.

GunnerRose

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hit the first four, now heading back for the last two. ;)

Damn you, AF. Such a lucky guy. I was only in Vegas for the 3rd show and want desperately to go back for the last ones! I'm jealous of y'all that are checking those out.

Whoa! Talk about a blast from the past, how have you been? Come on back out! Ha, I'm sure you don't need more temptation but I gave into peer pressure to come back out myself. Where were you for the third show, floor? Wouldn't be surprised if I'd had seen you and didn't realize it - ha. Anyway, nice to hear from ya!

Edited by Almost Famous

Damn you, AF. Such a lucky guy. I was only in Vegas for the 3rd show and want desperately to go back for the last ones! I'm jealous of y'all that are checking those out.

Whoa! Talk about a blast from the past, how have you been? Come on back out! Ha, I'm sure you don't need more temptation but I gave into peer pressure to come back out myself. Where were you for the third show, floor? Wouldn't be surprised if I'd had seen you and didn't realize it - ha. Anyway, nice to hear from ya!

I've been good! Doesn't seem like you're doing so bad yourself, huh? I would really love to come out it if such a last minute trip wasn't so damn expensive! At this point, I'd have to drive, and it's more than 24 hours away. Guess I'll just have to live vicariously through you. Make sure to come back and share all the good details. ;) And I was on the left side barrier on the 3rd. Was near the front of the GA line during the wait beforehand, had my sister with me, and was wearing a leopard print halter-type thing. I'm sure we did see each other. Sorry I missed ya!

I've been good! Doesn't seem like you're doing so bad yourself, huh? I would really love to come out it if such a last minute trip wasn't so damn expensive! At this point, I'd have to drive, and it's more than 24 hours away. Guess I'll just have to live vicariously through you. Make sure to come back and share all the good details. ;) And I was on the left side barrier on the 3rd. Was near the front of the GA line during the wait beforehand, had my sister with me, and was wearing a leopard print halter-type thing. I'm sure we did see each other. Sorry I missed ya!

Yeah I had just paid my card off from the last round, booked a flight a week in advance, if I would have booked it the day before I would have saved $150 or so. Oh well, gonna be worth it in the end. And no, I'm doing well, (at least by my standards, living, breathing and rockin n' rolling. Ha I'm simple like that). Ah right on, I was center with Axl - I think I ended up waiting in the balcony line and slipped over down to GA (I had GA tickets, but the balcony didn't have anyone in line). I don't recall what I was wearing, but I think I had a sweatshirt that said CHORDS Hollywood on it and a huge skull on the back. I do think the leopard print seems familiar but, there was a lot of leopard print also. I'll be posting photos to FB and possibly twitter as well throughout the shows.

Nice to hear from ya - btw, were you at the Chicago show last November (I recall you being from Illinois but maybe I am mistaken you with someone else?!) Well, I'm sure our paths will cross at some point, I'll go wherever there is a good concert at if i can get the time off for it...never know where I'll end up. I work in Minnesota, but live where ever I rest my head as my friends tell me.

Have a great holiday dear!

A.

Yeah I had just paid my card off from the last round, booked a flight a week in advance, if I would have booked it the day before I would have saved $150 or so. Oh well, gonna be worth it in the end. And no, I'm doing well, (at least by my standards, living, breathing and rockin n' rolling. Ha I'm simple like that). Ah right on, I was center with Axl - I think I ended up waiting in the balcony line and slipped over down to GA (I had GA tickets, but the balcony didn't have anyone in line). I don't recall what I was wearing, but I think I had a sweatshirt that said CHORDS Hollywood on it and a huge skull on the back. I do think the leopard print seems familiar but, there was a lot of leopard print also. I'll be posting photos to FB and possibly twitter as well throughout the shows.

Nice to hear from ya - btw, were you at the Chicago show last November (I recall you being from Illinois but maybe I am mistaken you with someone else?!) Well, I'm sure our paths will cross at some point, I'll go wherever there is a good concert at if i can get the time off for it...never know where I'll end up. I work in Minnesota, but live where ever I rest my head as my friends tell me.

Have a great holiday dear!

A.

Awesome! Good for you for going all out. It totally will be worth it. And yup, I'm from IL. I was in Chicago for the November 2011 show and the UCAP show as well. I don't wanna hijack this thread so I'll take the rest to PMs. :) Happy Thanksgiving, Gunners!