"Blood In The Water" Is This a Real Leak or a "Prostitute" Sample?

Legendador

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think 'Blood in the Water' is legit, but it sounds very odd. If I had to guess, it sounds like it's from that '99 era with the 'IRS' and 'TWAT' demos. It's got that very kinda generic production with drum tracks and whatnot. There's something real there though...

I think 'Blood in the Water' is legit, but it sounds very odd. If I had to guess, it sounds like it's from that '99 era with the 'IRS' and 'TWAT' demos. It's got that very kinda generic production with drum tracks and whatnot. There's something real there though...

bitw is legit from the robin finck and buckethead and brain guns n roses chinese democracy era

Leaning towards fake.

There's no reason to argue that the music is real, and there's only 5 seconds of vocals. If those were not created using the Rock Band multitracks, well, the music is still fake and gay. And then it's pretty questionable why someone with a 5 seconds long real vocal clip would paste it on top of obviously fake music.

Best I'm giving Better Gone is "remix" or something. After all, why put the exact same vocal track on it as the normal "better"? I'm digging the acoustic guitar, but honestly the vocals don't fit that acoustic sound at all. Sounds horrible. So I'm going fake with this one.

Musically, prostitute and this leak have different tempo, speed, so I dont think it

Can be a sample of the song but yes, its real.

And the one refered as Zodiac its not fake, totally nuGNR and axl vocals in there. Not fake.

better gone is remixed by BRAIN. frank ferrer didn't remix it. that's 4 damn fucking sure

The best thing from better gone is the acoustic part.

the best part about better gone is BRAIN

Right on the spot!

I would rather buy ChD remixed by Brain than new album with Ashba on it. Better Gone is awesome.

Right on the spot!

I would rather buy ChD remixed by Brain than new album with Ashba on it. Better Gone is awesome.

agreed. a remixed cd1 album by brain is worth it 2 buy unlike a rock album or a guns n roses album by dj ashba. brain is AWESOME. dj isn't awesome

Right on the spot!

Although the instrumentals sounds good, I sure as hell wouldn't buy that when they use the same vocal tracks. Probably not with different vocal tracks either by the way.

Also, can you imagine the field day the press will have when the best GnR can put out 4 years after their last album which already took over 10 years to make....is a rehash of that same album?

New stuff over anything CD. Just close the book on it. NEXT!

Edited by username

I'm convinced it's real since Axl had so many of the YouTube videos taken down.

BITW is real. duh. WAR takes down many BITW videos on YOUTUBE. what does it tell you? tells guns n roses fans on the internet that BITW is REAL. duh

Guest RonMexico82

Better Gone is the most appropriate song name ever.

Sounds like an autistic mortal kombat fan let loose on pro-tools.

It is the moment when Nu Gnr went full retard.

Leaning towards fake.

There's no reason to argue that the music is real, and there's only 5 seconds of vocals. If those were not created using the Rock Band multitracks, well, the music is still fake and gay. And then it's pretty questionable why someone with a 5 seconds long real vocal clip would paste it on top of obviously fake music.

exactly

it's stupid to belive it's real.