Sign in to follow this  
lukepowell1988

How Many Shows Have You Attended?

So of all the folks that posted in this thread, me and Mastodonny are the only ones that have seen the AFD lineup :rofl-lol:

In addition to Guns, I saw VR ~ 7 times and Slash feat. Myles Kennedy 4 going on 5x's come 9/18 @Hammerstein Ballroom

Newp I posted a date in 87 when I saw them.

I think by your dates I saw the Earliest show on the forum lol

Edited by Drayvin

So of all the folks that posted in this thread, me and Mastodonny are the only ones that have seen the AFD lineup :rofl-lol:

In addition to Guns, I saw VR ~ 7 times and Slash feat. Myles Kennedy 4 going on 5x's come 9/18 @Hammerstein Ballroom

I saw the UYI line-up in 92 (Toronto)

then '02 (Toronto), '06 (Toronto), '10 (Ottawa)

Edited by RJ88

Cool man, I forget what year the areosmith tour was but I'm pretty certain it was 88-it's a little ironic in a GnR fan forum so few people so the AfD lineup live and themn to see said fans criticize the original lineup very few actually saw live rather than on youtube

I saw Guns N Roses :

6/5/1991 Cleveland, OH Skid Row opened, I think all original members were there.

7/26/1992 Pittsburgh, PA. GNR and Metallica. Awesome show. Gilby and Matt were there by this time

11/25/2002 Columbus, OH. First sight of Axl and new band, Tour didn't last long before being cancelled.

11/25/2006 Auburn Hills, MI. Awesome show, Axl sounded as good as the old days

12/1/2011 Auburn Hills, MI. Great show. He didn't sound as good, but still loved it.

12/7/2011 Youngstown OH. My home town. Great crowd, great show, got to hear Civil War again.

2/21/2012 Detroit, MI. Upclose and personal tour. Great show, Axl had lost his voice a bit, but still sounded great. Got to hear your crazy for the first time live.

Royal Dublin Society Arena, Dublin: 2006

Scottish Exhibition and Conference Centre, Glasgow: 2006 (with Izzy)

Bramham Park, Leeds: 2010

Life's Good Arena, Birmingham: 2010

02 Arena, Dublin: 2012

Scottish Exhibition and Conference Centre, Glasgow: 2012

Had aftershow passes to the last three shows there, met all of the band apart from Axl. First Glasgow show was still probably the best although I heard TWAT at the second Dublin show and got a personal request played at the second Glasgow show, overall I've had a fantastic run with them as a live act and couldn't really say they owe me anything...

glasgow 2006 and 2012 must admit the one in 2006 was better than 2012 axl souned great on both but i found the crowd where better in 2006.

am hoping he comes again soon my son wants to go and a cant wait to take him to his first concert.

saw the originals in Toronto, Hamilton, Detroit...back in the day.

London uk '02

London Hammersmith '06

Dublin RDS '06

Belfast '10

Glasgow '12

London uk '12 (second night)

VR once in Glasgow around '03 and Slash in Edinburgh around '10.

Probably going to Slash again in Edinburgh in Oct.

Cool man, I forget what year the areosmith tour was but I'm pretty certain it was 88-it's a little ironic in a GnR fan forum so few people so the AfD lineup live and themn to see said fans criticize the original lineup very few actually saw live rather than on youtube

March 29,1987,Roxy H'wood cali.

Sept.2nd 1987 opening for the cult,SanFran Warfield Cali.

November 6 1987,cajundome in louisiana

June 5th opening for Iron Maiden in 88' shoreline amphitheatre,M.V. Cali.

Feb 2nd 1988 at the ritz,NYC

To name a few memorable ones,I used to dabble with substances and concoctions back then,so Im fuzzy in places.

The opening for aerosmith was summer (june or july) in 1988.

Too many to count,no regrets

Edited by sailaway

Helsinki 2010. Saw Duff the year before.

I actually preferred Duff more. As great as it was to see Gn'R, I doubt I would go see them again. They put out a hell of a show, though.

Edited by jekylhyde

7 Shows

1991 madison Square Garden (but had to leave early to not miss train (was only 16!)

1992 Giants Stadium

2002 Madison Square Garden

2006 Two Hammerstein shows

2011 East Rutherford

2012 The Ritz

Donnington 88

Wembley 91

Paris 92

Wembley 92

Gateshead 92

Milton Keynes 93

London 02

Leeds 02

Hammersmith 06

Dublin 06

Sheffield 06

Newcastle 06

Nottingham 06

Manchester 06

Birmingham 10

Newcastle 12

Manchester 12

I have been to these Axl Rose shows:

December 29, 2001 - Las Vegas

December 6, 2002 - Philly No-show (riot)

May 12, 2006 - Hammerstein

May 17, 2006 - Hammerstein

2006 - Madison Square Garden

2006 - Continental Airlines Arena, NJ

November 26, 2011 - Camden, NJ

February 24, 2012 - Atlantic City

I could be one of the few that have heard both OMG and TWAT performed live.

Future Shows

November 7th - Las Vegas

November 9th - Las Vegas

that's 4

To name a few memorable ones,I used to dabble with substances and concoctions back then,so Im fuzzy in places.

Nice, I may have been a little young in their earlier club days

O. Because im only 15 and my city sucks a huge one. New orleans LA. Slash came through last tuesday, and i couldnt go to the show because it was 18+ which pretty much every show in nola. i have seen slash though in biloxi mississippi, which is like an hour from home and it was a crazy show. not alot of people, but still crazy. i am going to see a Vegas show though! on the 21st i think. anyone else gunna be there? just look for the small kid lol

that's 4

Nice, I may have been a little young in their earlier club days

Got a nice collection of pics/tix/tshirts/etc. Would never get rid of any of it, Although a friend "borrowed" one of my tshirts,and didn't bring it back!! Lucky I had a duplicate,live and learn.

Woken up in the strangest places the next day :lol:

just wondered how many times you guys have seen guns n roses live ?

im currently on 12 shows still have my tickets and backstage passes ect for most the shows in my garage somewhere

so out of all those backstage passes how many times have you met axl? any interesting stories? were any of the shows the originals? any buckethead shows?

myself i saw new gnr in 2006 and 2011.

2006 at Hartwal Arena, Helsinki. Absolutely magnificent show! The band was on fire and everyone was talking how great the band sounded and looked!

2010 at Käpylä Park, Helsinki. Kinda OK show. Axl was backstage all the time though his singing was absolutely great (we filmed TIL which is probably the best performance of the song I've seen). Somehow lacked the energy of 2006 and people weren't really impressed. I enjoyed the show but it was far cry from the epicness that was 2006.

I've been lucky enough to have seen 30 shows, with my first being at Rock In Lisbon 2006. Been amazing and I wouldn't change anything, my last concert was this year in Paris. I can't wait to see them many more times either. So far, I've seen GN'R in the UK, Ireland, Scotland, France, Portugal, Holland, US and Canada. Want to visit more countries while following Guns, touring with GN'R is what I was put on this earth to do.

I've been lucky enough to have seen 30 shows, with my first being at Rock In Lisbon 2006. Been amazing and I wouldn't change anything, my last concert was this year in Paris. I can't wait to see them many more times either. So far, I've seen GN'R in the UK, Ireland, Scotland, France, Portugal, Holland, US and Canada. Want to visit more countries while following Guns, touring with GN'R is what I was put on this earth to do.

Scotland is part of the UK ;)

GnR:

Nijmegen (NL) 2006

Arnhem (NL) 2010

GnR related:

VR @ Amsterdam (2008)

Slash & Myles @ Amsterdam (2012)

Still looking to catch a Loaded show some day.