"Better" music video leak discussion - DISCUSSION ONLY

ceres

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you make it sound like NASA :D my god... what's happenng to the world.. this is only a fuckin' music forum...

So if I get a formal notice and a potential fine, how muchof it are you prepared to pay? Just so I know.

Or.. If this place was shut down, where are you going to post? Just so I know.

It's a fun game for people like you, which is cool and I respect that. But when this site is financially threatened and it's my responsibilty, how about a little bit of that respect back?

Why not just lock the thread then? It's shite for everyone else to hear the people who were online at the right time and saw the video boasting about it.

you make it sound like NASA :D my god... what's happenng to the world.. this is only a fuckin' music forum...

So if I get a formal notice and a potential fine, how muchof it are you prepared to pay? Just so I know.

It's a fun game for people like you, which is cool and I respect that. But when this site is financially threatened and it's my responsibilty, how about a little bit of that respect back?

Why not just lock the thread then? It's shite for everyone else to hear the people who were online at the right time and saw the video boasting about it.

Exactly...

Because I'm at work and on my phone and it was the easiest thing to do.

FFS..

Cool video! Was surprised to see BH in there tbh.

2006 was such a blast! Too bad CD didn't come out then...

Baz is jokes :P

I was surprised to see Bucket, too! Thought it was so awesome. :D Haha, I love the Lars/Baz thing at the end!

I never thought I'd see this video. Soooo glad I got the chance. :)