Ron about GN'R... this confirms that they r not working on an album or anything..

NachoLZ

Well, I was asking Ron about Better video and... look at the conversation... it kinda betrayed gnr... and this confirms that no new album or recordings... Anyways, why is Ron on GNR if he doesnt like it at all? BUT he is a great man and guitarist but things like this must not happen!

Captura.png

• Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I was asking Ron about Better video and... look at the conversation... it kinda betrayed gnr... and this confirms that no new album or recordings... Anyways, why is Ron on GNR if he doesnt like it at all? BUT he is a great man and guitarist but things like this must not happen!

Captura.png

the fuck are you on about?

What do you mean?

I kinda hope It's sarcasm, like: ''fuck you and your silkworms''(or something like that), but I don't think it is...

FUCK GNR. I'm on vacation' date=' My concern is my family & my health, I don't fucking care & don't want to hear anyone's complaints about Axl's Band.[/quote']

I get he wants a nice relaxing vacation, to work on health and stuff. but saying ''FUCK GNR'' and ''don't want to hear anyone's complaints about Axl's Band'' is serious, he always seemed like nice, calm guy to me, also when I met him, but I think I might have been wrong. :confused::question::scared::no:

Edited by OptimusPrimeNL