Ron about GN'R... this confirms that they r not working on an album or anything..

NachoLZ

• Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that Axl is GNR, if Ron has problems with Lebeis, he shouldnt talk about GNR and Axl like that, and less saying those things, in facebook you can see even organ trafficking and you are crying cuz of the conversation.. fuck off.. youre only negative people..one thing is to feel uncomfortable by questions regarding the band and another thing is to talk as he talked about GNR and Axl

Nothing really relevatory, we all know the Better vid was scraped and that they aren't actively working on new material. What's the big deal?

If that's his account, I find rude for him to say "FUCK GNR". :shrugs:

Yeah but didn't he also say "Fuck Estranged!" in one of his live videos? I think it is just Ron's sense of humor (or whatever it is lol)

Nothing really relevatory, we all know the Better vid was scraped and that they aren't actively working on new material. What's the big deal?

Thats my point, but they are crying cuz i posted a PM

Yeah but didn't he also say "Fuck Estranged!" in one of his live videos? I think it is just Ron's sense of humor (or whatever it is lol)

He said "Fuck Estranged, people badgered me for that fuckin' song! :lol:", totally different from "FUCK GNR! I don't want to hear anyone's complaints about Axl's band!".

Anyways, fuck me right? What do I know? :lol:

Seriously though, I think Axl is perfectly aware of what Tommy Stinson and BBF think of GnR as he has seen them both both storm off stage several times...

BBF has called the band GnRen't jokingly in the past, he has said that "he will do this until he can't and then he won't", he has made several allusions to disliking being on tour in his condition, about integrity etc...

Axl knows that BBF doesn't like being a touring member only...but he needs him to make cash so unless he suddenly makes things very awkward during the shows, BBF won't get fired.

Edited by The Glow Inc.

The only thing this confirms is you're a moron...

And he's not out of the band :jerkoff:

The other day he tweeted he's doing a show and even put '(Not GNR)'... If he was out why would he bother?

Youre the moron, i never said he was out of the band

Let's be honest here... you are a bit of a moron (in general).

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

Thats my point, but they are crying cuz i posted a PM

If that's really him I think he's the one to blame. He doesn't have to give that kind of information to fans. Keep that to yourself Bumblefoot!

The other day he tweeted he's doing a show and even put '(Not GNR)'... If he was out why would he bother?

Never said YOU did.... But to say it CONFIRMS anything based on what you posted proves me right

if someones speak bad about GNR Axl and I can not have one minute to publish my anger??? I think things clear and avoid facing these many things, rather than speak bad behind and then smiling pose for all the pictures ...

The problem is you can't string a sentence together. It's very distracting for the reader. No wonder Bumble got pissed off with you.

Never said YOU did.... But to say it CONFIRMS anything based on what you posted proves me right

It helps cuz atleast NOW since european tour, no recordings or working on the album :/ if youre on vacation and u say that of your band and the lead singer that means youre not working on anything with them.