Bumblefoot blacklists MyGnrForum and other fan forums

chokes

Bumblefoot wrote:

Hey all, been out of touch for a while trying to take care of my own life stuff, that douche posting a personal convo prompted me to get back in touch with the world....

I joked about a montage video (with an 'lol') and told the kid to stop bothering me with his complaints, to address them to GNR management, and to leave me alone about it during my time off. Wasn't a serious thing.... (and not our first convo.....) Then to post it weeks later and try and turn fans against me and get 5 seconds of attention... wuuudever.

I've been very grumpy. I won't get into details, I'll just say that's *over*. No more grumpy.

Fuck johndivney.

Looking forward to seeing you all soon

Any chatting I do from here on will be at gunsnroses.com - we have our own chat now, that's where you'll find me.

Take care!

Ron

on gnrevolution.com .

Thanks to Silent Jay for picking up on this.

I'd figured this needed its own thread as it is buried in the Bumblefoot thread. First I'd like to say congratulations to the cupcakes, you got your way and managed to spoil what should have been a good day for this forum. In the process you trolled a band member, spoiled it for the bands fans and made sure we will never get the chance at chatting with Bumblefoot and perhaps any band member ever again.

Secondly I'd like to dedicate a gigantic FUCK YOU to Subs, HV and all other moderators who allowed the continuous trolling to get to this point and even start affecting other fan forums outside gunsnroses.com.

P.S Feel free to ban me if you wish, you lose another fan of the band.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Subs should be included as the trolling has been months in the making. Newgnr is the forum I like most but it is just a little too quiet over there at times :(

I wonder if BBF will actually visit the chat room at the official website. I thought it was deserted of band members...

Edited by Coma16

I don't think the mods deserve a slating, however all the problems, bitching and moaning and unfunny sarcastic digs at band members tend to come from 'returned' members. I get the admins done there best to please everyone, but the original BBF post should have been posted in the attitude section.... Which in it's self only spreads hatred towards GNR past and present.

Ron didn't post here to much, so I wouldn't worry about him not coming back, at least he told you where he will be, at gnr.com

Subs wasn't even here last night so kindly remove him from your list please, it would be appreciated.

He is ultimately responsible for what happens here hence why he's deservedly first on my 'list'.

Well thanks for explaining.

Your "Fuck you Subs" remains.

I'm sure he'll think of you when he has to crack the wallet to cover the bills here.

Subs wasn't even here last night so kindly remove him from your list please, it would be appreciated.

He is ultimately responsible for what happens here hence why he's deservedly first on my 'list'.

The list? Holy shit..... not your LIST shock.gif

Stand back lads, there's a new sheriff in town.

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

With all due respect, why is it a big deal that Bumblefoot has decided to "stop" posting here? He has posted at two or three occasions. It's not as if the forum is losing much on it. It's cool for his fans when he comes, but that has happened three times in the 6 years he has been in the band. Is it really such a big deal?

God i will miss the in depth forum chats i had with Bumble, fuck i'm gutted oh and the violins are out for subsy, all you do Zint is promote just how much Subsy struggles, i did think when he bought this place he does not know what he's taking on. Still though if it's that much for him, then there are far more important things to struggle for than a internet forum , it's just a fan forum, not life changing Zint mate.

With all due respect, why is it a big deal that Bumblefoot has decided to "stop" posting here? He has posted at two or three occasions. It's not as if the forum is losing much on it. It's cool for his fans when he comes, but that has happened three times in the 6 years he has been in the band. Is it really such a big deal?

Agree, especially since one can still reach him pretty easily through Facebook , email and Twitter... ( + his own forums!)

Edited by Bumble's Bridge Pickup

He's just butt fucked he got caught out, it's a pissy thing to do, publishing private messages but fuck he's a grown man and should know better saying that shit, what's the bet he's got fucked hard today by gnr management. Watch what you say to people Bumble, i don't want you out of Guns so Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Wow, that's fucked. A "personal conversation"? Dude, you're in a huge band, a supposed celebrity... it's not like you guys are close buddies you told a fan some pretty outlandish shit and they told the fan community. That's how it works. He's not a douche, you're a fucking douche. Damnit Bumblefoot is a retard. If you don't want to reply to fan messages, don't. It was your call he wasn't "bothering" you.

It does kind of suck that some idiot kid took Bumble's postings literally and used them to stir shit when it's pretty evident to anyone who's heard Ron talk that he was joking. It's the New York in him, eg. "Fuck Estranged", 'There Was A Cock', etc. But whatever, the little tyke got his 15 seconds of fame and drove off the most accessible of the new band members.

And before anyone labels me, I'm pro-reunion, prefer the older music to CD and think what Axl's turned GNR into is actually pretty sad considering what could have been.......and I STILL think this was handled terribly.

Thanks to Silent Jay for picking up on this.

I'd figured this needed its own thread as it is buried in the Bumblefoot thread. First I'd like to say congratulations to the cupcakes, you got your way and managed to spoil what should have been a good day for this forum. In the process you trolled a band member, spoiled it for the bands fans and made sure we will never get the chance at chatting with Bumblefoot and perhaps any band member ever again.

Secondly I'd like to dedicate a gigantic FUCK YOU to Subs, HV and all other moderators who allowed the continuous trolling to get to this point and even start affecting other fan forums outside gunsnroses.com.

P.S Feel free to ban me if you wish, you lose another fan of the band.

+1

Exactly how I feel. Guess i'll be seeing BBF on the official site :takethat:

Thing is.. none of the GnR members EVER posted on gunsnroses.com

Buying the membership was a fuckin' mistake..

Membership was an awesome idea. No cupcakes over there.

It's nice to chat with actual GNR fans on the offical site.

Wow, that's fucked. A "personal conversation"? Dude, you're in a huge band, a supposed celebrity... it's not like you guys are close buddies you told a fan some pretty outlandish shit and they told the fan community. That's how it works. He's not a douche, you're a fucking douche. Damnit Bumblefoot is a retard. If you don't want to reply to fan messages, don't. It was your call he wasn't "bothering" you.

This ! the poster did fuck all wrong, he's a kid, bumble a man, he should man up and say sorry. He was not joking on this one , no way, no Ha!'s will change that, you got owned Ron.

well bumblefoot has told me lots of outlandish shit too and i dont post it online...why ? its a private message.

so fuck u

He's not your close friend, if he said positive shit and you posted it... no one would care. Because he wilfully posted negative shit to a fan asking a question about the band and that fan turns around and tells the community... as we do with any info we get... HE'S a douche? No no no no no, Bumble is a douche I'm glad he won't come back he knows about as much as we do about the band anyway.

EDIT: To tomazrui: Yes, I get that. The band can be idiots when they fuck up and we call them out on it, I know that, but just because they're "not angels" doesn't mean we have to be angels back. This kid is a huge fan of the band, he lucked out and got a reply from a band member and wanted to talk about it... totally understandable... and Bumble calls him a douche over it. Pfff... angel, no angel, all I see is an idiot who talks before he thinks.

Edited by The_Universal_Sigh