Bumblefoot blacklists MyGnrForum and other fan forums

chokes

Honestly, Bumblefoot just comes off as an attention seeking bitch sometimes.

That's exactly what he is. Honestly, who gives a shit if he comes here? You should be pissed that GNR's 23rd guitar player thought so little of you and your intellect that he expected you to buy his "I was just kidding about what I said" line of shit that he attempted to sling. He said how he felt and tried covering his ass when he realized that his feelings were splattered all over the message boards. Oh, and how much do you want to bet that GunsGuy is the one that brought that thread to his attention? Anyone?

This isn't the first time that BBF threw a tantrum and tried to back track on what was said. I don't doubt that he dislikes being a no-say employee in a GNR tribute band, but I'm sure the alternative of playing local, dive bars sounds even less appealing.

Have you ever noticed when he is called out on shit, he either flips out and starts name-calling or he tries playing it cool, as if you are beneath him? The funny thing is, he never addresses the actual allegations at hand. And why is that? Because he knows the truth aint't pretty?

Anyway ... adios, Ron. I guess we'll have to settle for having rock icons, like Slash, granting this forum open interviews while your busy letting the official forum know that you "choose" to not talk GNR business, but are willing to bore people to death about what movies you're watching.

you're such a bitter and old loser. It's really shocking to see a supposed adult act like such a childish douchebag on an internet forum. I feel kind of bad for you, as you must not have much going on. :shrugs:

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bumblefoot wrote:

Hey all, been out of touch for a while trying to take care of my own life stuff, that douche posting a personal convo prompted me to get back in touch with the world....

I joked about a montage video (with an 'lol') and told the kid to stop bothering me with his complaints, to address them to GNR management, and to leave me alone about it during my time off. Wasn't a serious thing.... (and not our first convo.....) Then to post it weeks later and try and turn fans against me and get 5 seconds of attention... wuuudever.

I've been very grumpy. I won't get into details, I'll just say that's *over*. No more grumpy.

Fuck johndivney.

Looking forward to seeing you all soon

Any chatting I do from here on will be at gunsnroses.com - we have our own chat now, that's where you'll find me.

Take care!

Ron

on gnrevolution.com .

Thanks to Silent Jay for picking up on this.

I'd figured this needed its own thread as it is buried in the Bumblefoot thread. First I'd like to say congratulations to the trolls, you got your way and managed to spoil what should have been a good day for this forum. In the process you trolled a band member, spoiled it for the bands fans and made sure we will never get the chance at chatting with Bumblefoot and perhaps any band member ever again.

Secondly I'd like to dedicate a gigantic FUCK YOU to Subs, HV and all other moderators who allowed the continuous trolling to get to this point and even start affecting other fan forums outside gunsnroses.com.

P.S Feel free to ban me if you wish, you lose another fan of the band.

Nice to see no credit whatsoever to the original forum this was posted at which is of course www.gnrevolution.com

Also, there's no "blacklisting" on Ron's part. Dude just isn't interested in getting shit on by "fans" anymore from what I can tell.

That's exactly what he is. Honestly, who gives a shit if he comes here? You should be pissed that GNR's 23rd guitar player thought so little of you and your intellect that he expected you to buy his "I was just kidding about what I said" line of shit that he attempted to sling. He said how he felt and tried covering his ass when he realized that his feelings were splattered all over the message boards. Oh, and how much do you want to bet that GunsGuy is the one that brought that thread to his attention? Anyone?

This isn't the first time that BBF threw a tantrum and tried to back track on what was said. I don't doubt that he dislikes being a no-say employee in a GNR tribute band, but I'm sure the alternative of playing local, dive bars sounds even less appealing.

Have you ever noticed when he is called out on shit, he either flips out and starts name-calling or he tries playing it cool, as if you are beneath him? The funny thing is, he never addresses the actual allegations at hand. And why is that? Because he knows the truth aint't pretty?

Anyway ... adios, Ron. I guess we'll have to settle for having rock icons, like Slash, granting this forum open interviews while your busy letting the official forum know that you "choose" to not talk GNR business, but are willing to bore people to death about what movies you're watching.

stop raping my brain with your stupid comments :no:

Really not called for this bumble bashing, i do agree he handled this badly. but fuck he just wants new music to please the fans, he's not a pussy, he probably just panicked abit that's all. Give him a break, he's the only member that bothers to care what we want, cashba just cares about making money and the rest might aswell not exist to the fans.

Bumblefoot wrote:

Hey all, been out of touch for a while trying to take care of my own life stuff, that douche posting a personal convo prompted me to get back in touch with the world....

I joked about a montage video (with an 'lol') and told the kid to stop bothering me with his complaints, to address them to GNR management, and to leave me alone about it during my time off. Wasn't a serious thing.... (and not our first convo.....) Then to post it weeks later and try and turn fans against me and get 5 seconds of attention... wuuudever.

I've been very grumpy. I won't get into details, I'll just say that's *over*. No more grumpy.

Fuck johndivney.

Any chatting I do from here on will be at gunsnroses.com - we have our own chat now, that's where you'll find me.

Take care!

Ron

on gnrevolution.com .

I'd figured this needed its own thread as it is buried in the Bumblefoot thread. First I'd like to say congratulations to the cupcakes, you got your way and managed to spoil what should have been a good day for this forum. In the process you trolled a band member, spoiled it for the bands fans and made sure we will never get the chance at chatting with Bumblefoot and perhaps any band member ever again.

Secondly I'd like to dedicate a gigantic FUCK YOU to Subs, HV and all other moderators who allowed the continuous trolling to get to this point and even start affecting other fan forums outside gunsnroses.com.

Nice to see no credit whatsoever to the original forum this was posted at which is of course www.gnrevolution.com

Also, there's no "blacklisting" on Ron's part. Dude just isn't interested in getting shit on by "fans" anymore from what I can tell.

I hear reading works wonders.

Edited by Dariablue

Dude when was the last time Slash did a chat with his fans? I know the guy is a big deal but come on, he doesn't EVER do that.

Dude when was the last time Slash did a chat with his fans? I know the guy is a big deal but come on, he doesn't EVER do that.

Slash is a cancer!"

The differennce is that Slash would talk about his upcoming music. And Bumblefoot isn't able to because Axl callls all the shots and has yet to even write any material for GNR with Ron.

don't even bother with BBA, the guy is clearly a lunatic

Slash is a cancer!"

Don't be silly, Slash is an amazing part of this band's history, but alluding to him being great by hiding from the fans in that regard is MEH. You wont see him come here and openly chat like Ron, not to compare them but come on guys, get a grip Slash does not want to engage the fans at all

The differennce is that Slash would talk about his upcoming music. And Bumblefoot isn't able to because Axl callls all the shots and has yet to even write any material for GNR with Ron.

Agreed but I still don't think that means ya gotta slice Bumblefoots head off...or does it?!?! :takethat::rofl-lol:

How do I know what he would chat about? I mean he doesn't right?

ANyways I hope Ron or any members do come to chat here every now and then and not let a few bad apples spoil the whole damn bunch

Slash is a cancer!"

Don't be silly, Slash is an amazing part of this band's history, but alluding to him being great by hiding from the fans in that regard is MEH. You wont see him come here and openly chat like Ron, not to compare them but come on guys, get a grip Slash does not want to engage the fans at all

I actually have to disagree with that. I met Slash this past week and he was nothing but awesome with fans. I also got first hand stories about him from people that work with him. He goes out of his way to greet and sign for every fan that waits for him whenever he can. He is just an introverted person.

Dont let BBA mutate this into a Ron vs Slash with fans argument, they deal with fans in a diifferent ways.

ANyways I hope Ron or any members do come to chat here every now and then and not let a few bad apples spoil the whole damn bunch

This is a GNR fan forum though. If a band member comes to a fan forum for said band, they have to realize that the fans are going to want to talk about that band's music. And unfortunately, the version of GNR that Ron is in doesn't write, record and release music together.

Edited by Randy Lahey

Bumblefoot wrote:

Fuck johndivney.

Take care!

Ron

on gnrevolution.com .

I'd figured this needed its own thread as it is buried in the Bumblefoot thread. First I'd like to say congratulations to the cupcakes, you got your way and managed to spoil what should have been a good day for this forum. In the process you trolled a band member, spoiled it for the bands fans and made sure we will never get the chance at chatting with Bumblefoot and perhaps any band member ever again.

Exactly Russ,ur in the land of haters and Drama Queens.

and yes,they should have credited evolution.

Slash is a cancer!"

I actually have to disagree with that. I met Slash this past week and he was nothing but awesome with fans. I also got first hand stories about him from people that work with him. He goes out of his way to greet and sign for every fan that waits for him whenever he can. He is just an introverted person.

Dont let BBA mutate this into a Ron vs Slash with fans argument, they deal with fans in a diifferent ways.

I guess you could say that, you were lucky to meet him without paying though. He may be awesome in real life but he does not engage with fans online and he has a huge following obviously

Bumblefoot wrote:

Fuck johndivney.

Take care!

Ron

on gnrevolution.com .

But they did in the original post :thumbsup:

Bumblefoot wrote:

Fuck johndivney.

Take care!

Ron

on gnrevolution.com .

I'd figured this needed its own thread as it is buried in the Bumblefoot thread. First I'd like to say congratulations to the trolls, you got your way and managed to spoil what should have been a good day for this forum. In the process you trolled a band member, spoiled it for the bands fans and made sure we will never get the chance at chatting with Bumblefoot and perhaps any band member ever again.

I hear reading works wonders.

Skimmed over that part so I apologize.

When I saw the post at Evo, I assumed he'd posted it on all the forums but I guess he didn't.

It just sucks and there is no clear answer to any of this, either way he was pissed and what can be done about it now?

Are you starting to feel about about pointing that thread out to him?

Ignore the douche GG,waste of fucking time.

I never linked Ron here though, I think I know who did but unless they admit it I will just leave it at that. It was obvious who it was if you saw it unfold.

Slash is a cancer!"

I guess you could say that, you were lucky to meet him without paying though. He may be awesome in real life but he does not engage with fans online and he has a huge following obviously

Bumblefoot wrote:

Fuck johndivney.

Take care!

Ron

on gnrevolution.com .

But they did in the original post :thumbsup:

Whoops,thanx GG,speed reading on a cell while en route,I overlooked that!! :)

:rolleyes: Some of you are taking this a little too seriously.

Does this change literally anything Guns N' Roses in the grand scheme of things? With this prevent them from putting out the rest of the Chinese era tracks? Will this prevent NuNuGNR from entering the studio? Will this stop GNR from doing embarrassing Vegas residencies? Nope. Stop being dramatic. Ron can stay away if he can't take responsibility for speaking to GNR fans that way.

This is a GNR fan forum though. If a band member comes to a fan forum for said band, they have to realize that the fans are going to want to talk about that band's music. And unfortunately, the version of GNR that Ron is in doesn't write, record and release muisc together.

Exactly. This version of GNR makes me want Robin and Bucket back..at least u knew chinese was coming..eventually..

This is a GNR fan forum though. If a band member comes to a fan forum for said band, they have to realize that the fans are going to want to talk about that band's music. And unfortunately, the version of GNR that Ron is in doesn't write, record and release muisc together.

And evidently are not allowed to talk about the band or have no clue as to what is going on..........I did not think Bobo asked any disrespectful questions from what I read..........what the fuck was Ron expecting anyway everyone to be ball lickers here? if that is the case someone needs to send him the link to HTGTH as he is on the wrong forum...........

Edited by classicrawker

And evidently are not allowed to talk about the band or have no clue as to what is going on..........I did not think Bobo asked any disrespectful questions from what I read..........what the fuck was Ron expecting anyway everyone to be ball lickers here? if that is the case someone needs to send him the link to HTGTH as he is on the wrong forum...........

"It's a fan forum" cuts both ways ... is this a forum for the fans or forum for the hired hands? I'm pretty confident that this still is a "fan forum" :thumbsup: