If anyone should have that other than me it would be Steven but I didn't let him have it. I offered to make him a high end copy. Something like that you really can't sell. It's cool that they are going to use it in the new record.

That's pretty awesome to contribute something you've been holding on to. Did Slash say anything about you not selling it?

Speaking of drawings - have you ever see a copy of an unreleased poetry book Joni Mitchell did called "The Bestiary" that Slash did the drawings for?

If anyone should have that other than me it would be Steven but I didn't let him have it. I offered to make him a high end copy. Something like that you really can't sell. It's cool that they are going to use it in the new record.

I was gonna say,I don't remember this being in any album artwork yet and i have nearly all of Aerosmith's albums(CDs)

just for the sake of curiousity, how much did he offer for it? and for something like using it on the album artwork, did he have to pay for that? if so, does he pay slash or you the owner?

Edited by PITBOSS

he wanted to pay for the use of it for the record but I didn't charge them. He didn't tell me what he was offering to pay for the original. I think he knows that it not for sale but he had to ask thinking that because it was him asking that I would sell it to him. If I wanted to sell it I could have stuck it in with the stuff that Slash sold a year ago.

I was gonna say,I don't remember this being in any album artwork yet and i have nearly all of Aerosmith's albums(CDs)

It is in the upcoming album "Music from Another Dimension". Nov. 6!!!